Let's all post about the worst examples of plagiarism we've ever seen! I'll start.

I don't like how the USA took the "and justice for all" part from Metallica and put it into their pledge of allegiance.
you are not funny...

EDIT:
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Last edited by Mr.Cuddles at Jul 10, 2009,
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
you are not funny...

agreed. he prolly thought he made a funny, and decided to make a thread where it would be semi-relevant to show it off.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by Eliyahu
^^^^ hey im in your sig.

and no. lets all just let this thread die.

yes...yes you are...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by timeconsumer09
Let's all post about the worst examples of plagiarism we've ever seen! I'll start.

I don't like how the USA took the "and justice for all" part from Metallica and put it into their pledge of allegiance.

Quote by guitarsftw
agreed. he prolly thought he made a funny, and decided to make a thread where it would be semi-relevant to show it off.

That is exactly what happened...
Quote by guitarsftw

exactly.

so..........*reported*

Quote by timeconsumer09

this is an example of how to not start a successful thread.