Anyone going? I would like to see Mars Volta and NIN but i cant afford £200 for tickets. Its suppost to be heavy rain.
I just checked the line up and a little of me died at how bad it was. NIN would be the only band I'd see. In Case Of Fire made me want to kill myself/others last time I saw them live.
eugh. I live in perth so I get nothin but "T IN THE PARK!!!1!" all summer.
only band I'd want to see there is the specials.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I just checked the line up and a little of me died at how bad it was. NIN would be the only band I'd see. In Case Of Fire made me want to kill myself/others last time I saw them live.

well it has to cater for the local population which is half chav and 1/2 mindless call center worker sheep types, who doesnt want to listen to anything unpopular let alone heavy metal freak music/
Quote by Atomik1
well it has to cater for the local population which is half chav and 1/2 mindless call center worker sheep types, who doesnt want to listen to anything unpopular let alone heavy metal freak music/

True. Although, I'm not a heavy metal freak. I'm much more into alternate rock and metal to be honest.
Quote by Atomik1

@dbostwick