What effect pedal or multi effects can make my guitar's pitch (or in fact my amp's pitch) higher?

Lets put it like this. My guitar is in Standard E and I hit for example the low E string. Normally my amp will produce the E note but I want it to produce the D without changing tunings on my guitar so I can even make it sound like Standard B.
The Multi-Effects processor I got can do that but the only problem is that theres a noticeable delay between the amp producing sound and me hitting the guitar.
really need ur help guys, thx
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
You could do it the old fashion way and just change your tunings...
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
Not sure if this is really what you're looking for, but the Whammy IV has a drop tune mode that puts the every note you play down a whole step, it just tracks just a bit muddy. No real delay when playing either. To get standard B with the octave setting would be a bitch... Ok scratch the above idea mostly...
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
Quote by Knightmare444
You could do it the old fashion way and just change your tunings...

im not gnna put my floyd guitar thats in Standard E with 9's in Standard B....
the thing i wanted to accomplish was not tuning my guitar to B or something like that but just using a pedal or so
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Amp
Pick
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
i heard you can easely dö that with midi pickups
Höhner llx100g
Gibson explorer
crappy stagg acoustic
Roland dac80d
marshall jcm 900 sl-x 2500
marshall 1960A
ehx metal-muff
jimmy hendrix wah
You could actually just get another guitar for drop tunings to save all that cash on stupid FX pedals... If you want to do it, do it properly.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Gryphon999
im not gnna put my floyd guitar thats in Standard E with 9's in Standard B....
the thing i wanted to accomplish was not tuning my guitar to B or something like that but just using a pedal or so

Put 11's on it then tune it down :P
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
Yeah I'm not sure that a pedal is going to do that all that effectively, you'd be better off with another guitar.

If you want something fancy look at the line6 variax series, they have a whole load of digital shenanigans built in for that kind of thing.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
if im gnna buy a new guitar its gnna be a 1k+ one and im not gnna spend some of it on a mediocre guitar.. there should be a pedal that is able to do it, its much easier than changing tunings on a floyd but i guess it doesnt exist
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Amp
Pick
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Its not possible to do (without sounding bad) with a pedal. The only thing I've seen that can change tunings without actually drop tuning was a Line 6 Variax guitar. It uses individual piezo pickups for each string, and actually sounds good. But then you would need to buy a new guitar, and I think you may need to use a POD too. Plus you cant get Variax's with Floyds, and although you can get a Graphtech Floyd with piezo's, you would still need the whole Variax processor thingy to make it work.

Basically it cant really be done.
Quote by Gryphon999
if im gnna buy a new guitar its gnna be a 1k+ one and im not gnna spend some of it on a mediocre guitar.. there should be a pedal that is able to do it, its much easier than changing tunings on a floyd but i guess it doesnt exist

Variax guitars aren't mediocre
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.