Page 1 of 2
So something fishy is going on.

30 minutes ago or so someone started very silently knocking on my apartment door. I looked through the peephole and realized it was the woman next door. I decided to ignore it and got back to the computer. This really silent knocking (As if it were some sort of a signal to an expecter) went on for 10 or so minutes. Let me mention that it's 1:55am here right now. So eventually my dad got up and asked me if i head anything. I was like yeah.

Then he went to open the door, they spoke kind of silently. So then my dad went to dress up slightly and i asked him what the deal was. He was reluctant to tell me and then he said ''Oh, i need to move something for her in her apartment.''. This is extremely strange as the whole apartment building is dark and sleeping and i'm one of the few ones awake in my building, probably.

So it's been 15 minutes since he left to the next door. I suspect cheating.

What do you think?
I think that if this really did all happen silently, you would not have heard it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
She's his dealer and he pays her with sex
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
It was really silent. You know, the whole city is silent right now and you can even hear people coughing upstairs, should that happen. Plus i am literally 5 meters from the front door. Plus, I'm sure you'd knock very audibly if you wanted someone to come to the door without notice.

Plus, who moves furniture in the house at 2:00 am???
butt seks
Quote by Cat Of Pain
^Very, very, very well done sir. You truly win.

C.

The C is what makes this post.
Oh yeah, he's cheating big time. Nobody does that at 2 in he morning if they aren't.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
your dad is a cheater, confront him with your mom and record it
Quote by ctb
Suspect drugs.

lol i remember that....

nah hes secksing her up......

but you already knew that
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Go knock really silently on her door and find the cräp out what is going on!
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Why didn't you answer the door the first time? It could have been you cheating on your mother instead of your dad.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
How can something be very silent? Surely silence cannot vary in greatness?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by zwound
It was really silent. You know, the whole city is silent right now and you can even hear people coughing upstairs, should that happen. Plus i am literally 5 meters from the front door. Plus, I'm sure you'd knock very audibly if you wanted someone to come to the door without notice.

Plus, who moves furniture in the house at 2:00 am???

If it's that quiet, wouldn't you have heard them doing it if they were?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by zwound
it was the woman next door. I decided to ignore it

So a woman = it?
And also, why didn't you open the door? There must have been a reason why she was knocking?

Am I the only one who finds it strange not to open a door to a familiar person that is knocking?
Quote by MusicalMinority
If it's that quiet, wouldn't you have heard them doing it if they were?

It's hard to describe the silence. Okay, imagine the regular knock where you hammer the door with your fist and make it really audible. What i heard on the door was so silent that i thought the beer i'm brewing was bubbling up or something at first.
Quote by sashki
So a woman = it?
And also, why didn't you open the door? There must have been a reason why she was knocking?

Am I the only one who finds it strange not to open a door to a familiar person that is knocking?

Woman next door at 2 am = not familiar. Plus, i've only seen her once. It's not a neighbhorly place. Plus it = the knocking.

The way i would describe the knocking is someone gently throbbing fingernails at a wooden door in a somewhat quiet enviorment. It wasn't a knuckle knock.
Last edited by zwound at Jul 10, 2009,
What you do is tomorrow night you silently leave, then knock on your door very very silently. Your father will hear it, and open the door. You surprise him by being totally naked and in a long blond wig. You scream 'AWW YEAH, CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER' and then run into the room, tell your mum and run out shouting 'JUSTICEEEEE'.
I know. I am too. I just wasn't sure what to do. It's not exactly the safest area in the world especially during these times. I was hoping she would go away.
Quote by iwontwait
What you do is tomorrow night you silently leave, then knock on your door very very silently. Your father will hear it, and open the door. You surprise him by being totally naked and in a long blond wig. You scream 'AWW YEAH, CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER' and then run into the room, tell your mum and run out shouting 'JUSTICEEEEE'.

and record the process
maybe someone died in her house.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Ah, so i gathered the courage of going into the hallway and to listen (My door is extremely squeaky and would definitely been heard). So it appears, sadly, that sex is not being had. They're just chatting about crap i don't understand (they speak russian; i'm not too good at it).
Quote by Iceman 420
The first two sentences rhymed and made me think this would be a "Raven" parody.

it was the same word twice, doesn't count as a rhyme, I think...nice idea, though

but TS, just burst in there and (Invalid img)
I doubt he's cheating with her, don't worry. This would happen multiple times if he was.
Much more likely is that he's just helping her move a body out of her house.
Quote by Kapps
I doubt he's cheating with her, don't worry. This would happen multiple times if he was.
Much more likely is that he's just helping her move a body out of her house.

I'm actually kind of afraid of that.

I'm serious.
Go grab an other beer and wait for your dad to come back in....... when he walks in, crack it open, hand it to him and give him a nice high five
If your dad is fucking her, he's the most incompetent adulterer in the universe. It's not very subtle.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Ah, ignore this thread now. It seems to be like a date (No sex.). She seems to be raving and complaining about her life in a semi-humorous way and my dad is laughing like a dumbass. Kind of like a cliche date you see on TV.

I'll keep a close eye on this in the future
if he was gonna bang her...why get dressed??? it just seems counterproductive.
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Quote by basspunk709
if he was gonna bang her...why get dressed??? it just seems counterproductive.

Because he was hoping i was sleeping, came into my room to inquire whether i had heard knocking (After he had seen i wasn't sleeping.). It would've been weird if he had gone out in his underwear in front of me.
Last edited by zwound at Jul 10, 2009,
Find out where she lives and camp out in her closet with a camera.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by zwound
Ah, ignore this thread now. It seems to be like a date (No sex.). She seems to be raving and complaining about her life in a semi-humorous way and my dad is laughing like a dumbass. Kind of like a cliche date you see on TV.

I'll keep a close eye on this in the future

dayuum he works slow...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
So nothing happened? Aww damn.
Oh well, next time. Keep an eye out on your dad, you never know what this chat could lead up to the future.
I drink your milkshake.
next time break into her apartment naked shouting oogaoogaoooo

its the only way!!!!!!
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Page 1 of 2