Hello, I'm having a big problem here. On certain frets of any string, when I pick it makes some other string give out some noise, even though I did NOT EVEN TOUCH it. And it's not on just one fret.

It's giving me a big pain in some solos, like Sweet Child O' Mine. Certain parts of the solos which includes these certain frets come with noise.

Also I've tried picking these frets alone, there are several and they are different for at least 3 strings I think and yes they make other string make noise when they aren't supposed too.

This is a 3 months old guitar and as far as I remember it used to do this.

I got an Epiphone Les Paul Special 2 and my amp is a Roland Cube 15x.
Sounds like you're probably playing with distortion ON? It's good to practice with it off, so you can be sure have it down cleanly. But at the same time, it's good to learn how to control feedback when playing with distortion. There's a few ways you could do this, but what I do personally, is dampen the strings I'm not playing with my picking hand. By "dampen", I just mean cover the string with a finger so it can't vibrate. You could also dampen strings with your fretting fingers, but for the example of Sweet Child, I think it would be easier to use your picking hand, since you use your fretting fingers pretty frequently during that intro.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
Sounds like you're probably playing with distortion ON? It's good to practice with it off, so you can be sure have it down cleanly. But at the same time, it's good to learn how to control feedback when playing with distortion. There's a few ways you could do this, but what I do personally, is dampen the strings I'm not playing with my picking hand. By "dampen", I just mean cover the string with a finger so it can't vibrate. You could also dampen strings with your fretting fingers, but for the example of Sweet Child, I think it would be easier to use your picking hand, since you use your fretting fingers pretty frequently during that intro.

I can play the solo on clean because the sound of other string is not so loud... but with distortion it interferes and creates the distorted effect which I do not want.

I know I can mute things but this looks uncommon for me, are all guitars this way? Why does a string I never touch sound when I pick another in a certain fret?
I'm not 100% sure on this but I've noticed this also.

If you are playing the 19th fret of your G string, you are playing a D. That D that you are playing is two octaves higher than your actual D string but will still cause some noise because the note is open to ring. Your only option is to mute the string making extraneous noise. This shouldn't be a problem though because it is the same note. If you are playing the 12th fret of your G string and your D string rings out then something is causing the vibrations from your picking to sound that string. Check to see if vibrations are coming from your nut or bridge.
sounds like your guitar defies physics

really though, try cleaning up your technique by playing on clean.

if you do have to practice with distortion on, rest your palm on the bridge to mute the unwanted strings.
I can't check right now becaus it is late but I will tell you tomorrow.

And thanks but I can play fine without distortion, all I need is to play without noise when I got distortion on.

I will check all the certain frets that do this and write them tomorrow.