I tried registering on JCF but an admin must approve you and I need a quick answer so I came here.

I came across a Craigslist posting (not posting it) that is either a very good deal or too good to be true.

One of the items included in the whole listing is a "Jackson Professional Custom". Now I've done a little research on the difference between the Pro series and the Professional series. If I understand correctly, both are Japanese imports. The Pro series are of similar quality to US built guitars while the Professional series are mid range guitars. Differentiaing between the two is difficult because of the way Jackson made the truss rod cover but I'm going to assume there is no way this is the higher end Pro series. None of the actual Pro series I've seen have a reverse headstock (the tip would be pointing up while holding it). I'm waiting to hear back from the guy but it doesn't seem like he knows a lot about what he has. The pickups are aftermarket, so I'm not worried about that. I'm waiting to hear back what they are but it appears it is an H-S-H configuration. The pictures are low quality but the neck appears to be rosewood with dot inlays along the side, not in the middle.

My questions:
1. What possible bridges could be on here. It is a Floyd of some type but most likely not an original. I've done some research and I believe the model should be JT-580. Anyone have experience with this?
2. Is there a way for me to use the serial number to determine the year or exact model?
3. If I for some reason don't like the guitar, what would be a cheap price for me to get rid of it on Ebay? There are several other items in the listing I am more interested in but I've been looking for a decent guitar with a Floyd. If I want to get rid of it, I will not waste my time trying to get a higher than fair market price.
1. If it is the Jackson Licensed Floyd, or the JT(Jackson Trem)-580, then that's not too bad. I rank it higher than most licensed floyds. I had one on an old Kelly, and for not being an original, it held very nicely.The actual quality of it wasn't amazing or anything, but it held in tune a lot better than most of my ESP LTD Lic Floyd's do, so I was impressed.
2. You should be able to use the serial number to find the year, I'm not sure about the model.
3. We can't tell you a good price until we see pictures and know more about it.

Either way, good luck with your purchase.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

I can't get that picture to load, but at least you found the model. If you can figure it out, try to find if the single coil was stock. Do you actually know the model name? Actually, I'm still confused on what the body style is.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

Strange, it loads for me just fine. It is a scanned document of a Jackson catalog from the early 90's. It's possible as the model evolved throughout the years that a single coil was added. It's also possible the seller added it himself.

The model is "Jackson Professional Dinky Reverse" according to the wonderful website I found. The body style is a standard Strat shape.

For this deal to be worth it in the end, the guitar has to be worth $200. Even if it didn't sell well and I HAD to let it go for $150, I would still feel like I got a good deal.
Can you tell what kind of pickups are in it? 'Cause if they're not Jackson stocks, then it might be better than it seems. I can't really find much on a Professional Dinky, but it seems like the DK2 series might be what replaced it, but I really don't know.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

No the picture is so blurry that I can't even make out if there is a single coil in the middle.
Okay, well keep us updated with what you find.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

No, that is very close though. Mine has a what look like dot inlays on the left side of the fretboard.
I'm pretty sure it is the model I located earlier from that catalog. There's nothing with a reverse headstock and an HSH combination that I've seen. I'm going to look for a normal headstock, strat style shape, Floyd Jackson Professional. I have a feeling that this will be related to another guitar with an HSH combo. I think the reverse headstock may be a more rare option, or from a certain year.