I got this Valve Junior stack wich I rarely use anymore as I dont gig and its way to loud for me at home and my Line6 Toneport really works great for recording stuff with alot of effects.

Now I got a buyer for my amp, hes willing to give about $300 for the top + cabinet.
Wich is about $50 more then I bought it for .

So should I sell it or keep it?
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
Quote by Zapher
I got this Valve Junior stack wich I rarely use anymore as I dont gig and its way to loud for me at home and my Line6 Toneport really works great for recording stuff with alot of effects.

Now I got a buyer for my amp, hes willing to give about $300 for the top + cabinet.
Wich is about $50 more then I bought it for .

So should I sell it or keep it?

sell it
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
If you are able to make any kind of profit on it, be it 10 cents, sell it.
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
sell, then save up for an ac4 or something.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Well you don't seem to want it, you're making a profit...I don't see why you wouldn't sell it!!!!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by Bossman123
Well you don't seem to want it, you're making a profit...I don't see why you wouldn't sell it!!!!

Cant find anything usefull for $300 that will replace that thing that fits me better.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
im sure there plenty of things that could work out better then the valve on CL and ebay... BUT........ if it suits you then keep it?
I'd keep it unless your planning on buying something else ... I sold my Epi LP last year and regret it ... It's nice to have extra gear.

Or you could get a new head/cab to change the sound of it
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Im into blues/Classic rock (1960 - 1979).
Playing on a Fender Strat, but I need something that can sound good on bedroom volume and got an onboard EQ Atleast.
Quote by ljohn
Sell it, thats a great profit.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Can anyone recomend me a SS amp wich is better then my Marshall MG.

Max budget: $300 - 350, Reverb is a must.

Been looking on the Orange Crush 30R
Quote by ljohn
The Crush is Orange's MG. Sell the MG, save a little more, and get a Peavey Classic 30.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Hit up craigslist, you can get a lot for 300
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Quote by Zapher
Im into blues/Classic rock (1960 - 1979).
Playing on a Fender Strat, but I need something that can sound good on bedroom volume and got an onboard EQ Atleast.
Sell the Vjr and get a Fender Vibro or Super Champ XD.
Sell it.
You're lucky to get at least 50% of the price you paid for it.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150