So about a month or so ago, I decided to take my floyd rose on my Jackson DKMG (licsenced floyd rose) completely apart, and put it all together again (being my first guitar with a floyd, I wanted to learn how to be able to fix any problems with it myself, and I did have some information via YouTube Videos on how to do these things), but now I noticed since having it back together, my "A" string sits lower then the rest of my strings (a good string thickness lower than my low "E" and "D" strings). So after a bit of searching through threads, I figure I must've put the saddles back in the wrong spots. So my question is if there is any way to tell which saddle goes in which spot? Like is there a marking on the back? Or do is there just some way of telling once you have them all off?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Yup its very simple, the saddles follow the radius or curvature of your neck. Your low E and high e will be your two lowest saddles, then your A and B strings will have the second highest saddles and of course D and G will have the highest saddles. Its real simple, just take off your strings, take the saddles out and its easy to eye them when they are side by side. Good luck and next time when you take them off, have them in order and know which ones went where
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Yup its very simple, the saddles follow the radius or curvature of your neck. Your low E and high e will be your two lowest saddles, then your A and B strings will have the second highest saddles and of course D and G will have the highest saddles. Its real simple, just take off your strings, take the saddles out and its easy to eye them when they are side by side. Good luck and next time when you take them off, have them in order and know which ones went where

Thanks a lot!

And I did take them all off in order, the video I watched said if you can, grab them all at once and place them off to the side, but what the problem I'm guessing was I had them on my bed, and getting off and on must have jumbled them around lol. But again, thanks!!!
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings