I got to create a solo in F#. Style is metal, rock etc. Im stuck on making it flow. Can somebody help me plan it out?
No offence man but no one can make a solo flow for you, for a solo to flow it needs emotion and you can't live someone elses emotion... i sound like a fookin hippy right now but its true.. lead just either feels right or doesnt.
Hope ya find it though.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
No offence man but no one can make a solo flow for you, for a solo to flow it needs emotion and you can't live someone elses emotion... i sound like a fookin hippy right now but its true.. lead just either feels right or doesnt.
Hope ya find it though.

Pretty much.

If you got Zakk Wylde, Jimmy Page and Kurt Cobain to write a solo for you over the same progession, you would get three entirely different things.
listen to the rhythm that you have to solo to and just improv to it a couple times and record each and every one then out of those improvs pick the one you like.
no one can write your solos for you. create your own style.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson