Yay!!!!!!! Just ordered my new amp!!!!!!!!!! The Blackstar HT 5H Halfstack and got an amazing deal on it. I ordered the Amp- $399, Monster Speaker Cable- $15, Strings- $6, S&H $25, and Tax $20 would have been like $475 i paid exactly $402.89 on Music123. I'm pretty psyched. It should get here in about a week and a half. Can't wait.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Have fun with it
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
why buy a monster cable??
they're overpriced.........
but Congratz anyways
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
why buy a monster cable??
they're overpriced.........
but Congratz anyways

Monster cables work VERY well imo. I have yet to have an issue with them. You can't beat the instore free warranty guitar center gives you for livewire, but hey, tis a good product nonetheless
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
Quote by Knightmare444
Monster cables work VERY well imo. I have yet to have an issue with them. You can't beat the instore free warranty guitar center gives you for livewire, but hey, tis a good product nonetheless

That's the opposite of my experience. The Monsters I used to use crapped out at the worst possible times. I had issues every month or two. They sound crappy too. They've got a huge mid emphasis. I switched to Mogami for awhile and they sounded great but those got stolen. Then I went to using the LiveWire ones at GC and the sounded horrible and broke all the time. Needless to say, I went back to Mogami not long after I got the LiveWires. Mogami=win.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs