Well, today i was at band rehearsal and i had bought a ISP Decimator about 20 days ago...and when i would turn off my ISP Decimator , for some reason..the Decimator causes my clean channel to distort when it's off....and i checked first to see if it maybe the problem was a cable, but nope, all the cables pasted inspection, and i tried another pedal i had before it, and it was fine too..it was only caused when i would use the Decimator (off)...so if anybody had any help, i would greatly appreciate it
switch out the battery and see if you still have problems
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
hmmm...I dont own one of these but I've read that they are meant to go into the FX loop. if your amp has one and you're not doing it already try putting it there instead of through the front. not sure if that will even fix anything, im an idiot
Quote by BigRob91
switch out the battery and see if you still have problems

Pretty much the first step you should always take if it's a battery powered pedal.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I switched out the battery, and still distorts the sound ...and also, at band rehersal i only have my Spider 3..and it doesn't have a FX loop (sadly)..so i've been using it straight in..but when i used the ISP Decimator through the FX Loop of my Krankenstein..it was like..distorting my sound too and not helping really ...than i was told to put my ISP in the front to get it working
oh wow...i changed the battery an EXTRA time just to see if MAYBE i would get lucky..and yeah..the battery changed help eliminate the distortion..i guess Energizer is better than Duracell and Greencell =P
yeah that's just the battery.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Quote by gpderek09
yeah that's just the battery.

I don't own a Jeep, but I like your sig.
Quote by GrisKy
I don't own a Jeep, but I like your sig.

thank you.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
The decimator isn't really made to be in the effects loop it can go either way. Putting it infront of the amp should clear most noise issues but gating the loop to will pretty much kill any and all noise.
Quote by M Power
The decimator isn't really made to be in the effects loop it can go either way. Putting it infront of the amp should clear most noise issues but gating the loop to will pretty much kill any and all noise.

it works much better in the fx loop
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by M Power
The decimator isn't really made to be in the effects loop it can go either way. Putting it infront of the amp should clear most FEEDBACK/FRONT-LOADED FX noise issues but gating the loop to will pretty much kill any and all AMP/LOOPED FX noise.

fixed.

EDIT: ok, now fixed.
Last edited by GrisKy at Jul 11, 2009,
Defs the battery, mine does it all the time.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412