I was wondering why so often the placement of the chords in songs are in the wrong position on here and on other sites. It seems like people do the hard part of figuring out the chords then don't put them in the right place. Most of the time I can figure out where they belong, but when I just feel like playing along with whats written it makes me question my own placement of the chords. Just wondering?
because theyre not guranteed to be 100% correct, seeing as tabs are only interpretations in the first place? i.e. NOT from the original artist, perhaps?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
its actually because the spacing changes when your tab is accepted and its very hard to correctly guess how its going o turn out, you can preview it though.
seriously i submitted some chords for a song that were 100% correct and i typed it out with the chords spaced correctly above the words, and if you look at the actual tab its terrible.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
its actually because the spacing changes when your tab is accepted and its very hard to correctly guess how its going o turn out, you can preview it though.
seriously i submitted some chords for a song that were 100% correct and i typed it out with the chords spaced correctly above the words, and if you look at the actual tab its terrible.

Nah, you just suck.

RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Nah, you just suck.

'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12