Page 1 of 2
Freaking bored nothing interesting in The Pit and my pizza's taking forever to get here.

So Pit,
what did you do today?

Keep it interesting.

If you did nothing make something up.

For me,
today I kicked ass at Tetris Attack all day.

Yeah.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
This thread should be changed to "What are you doing tomorrow?" Today is too boring.
**** sure what are you doing tomorrow.

I'm just seriously bored and my godam pizza still isn't here.

EDIT:
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
just saw bruno, was very good
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Ordered my new amp
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I woke up at 2pm with a pretty bad hangover, so I smoked a bunch of weed, and went back to sleep at 2:30 til about 3. Played some bass, smoked some more, and came on here a little. woot

Quote by Eliyahu
This thread should be changed to "What are you doing tomorrow?" Today is too boring.

Ooooh somebody is hinting they have big plans for tomorrow!!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by sneyob
Freaking bored nothing interesting in The Pit and my pizza's taking forever to get here.

So Pit,
what did you do today?

Keep it interesting.

If you did nothing make something up.

For me,
today I kicked ass at Tetris Attack all day.

Yeah.

Yeah.........
I wrote a trance song out of boredom. It's pretty fun, makes you look at music differently.
I went on UG and facebook pretty much all day, I'm watching Last Holiday on tv now. I love Queen Latifah.
Quote by sneyob
**** sure what are you doing tomorrow.

I'm just seriously bored and my godam pizza still isn't here.

EDIT:

lol. I'm bored too and YLYL7 isn't interesting anymore. I'll give you the whole package:

Today I went to the pool. My sister was a bitch so I went home to avoid her PMSing. I played tennis. I ate dinner. Now I am in The Pit. Tomorrow I plan on sleeping. Then I'm going to see Elton John and Billy Joel in DC. Field seats =D.
THERE's A LLAMA EMOTE??!?!?

my life is complete

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
i wish i had pizza
or a nos
or both...yeah both
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
Woke up, friend came over. My dog ran away, so I found him in the park and brought him back home. Bought pop-tarts for lunch on my way to a soccer field. Played soccer. Came back home, played video games and jammed. Played soccer again. Ate dinnner... now I'm here.
~Carl
Let's see... Woke up, watched some Tim Burton movies, had lunch, went out and delivered bread to families in need, came home, had dinner, saw Transformers 2 with my family. Good day overall.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Spent ages changing my strings and tuning my guitar (god damn floyd rose) then played xbox for about 9 hours.

Tomorrow: Catch up on some songs played in eb, seeing as i havent been in that tuning for a while. Then play xbox for about 9 hours.
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Saw Bruno.

Currently trying to forget Bruno.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
your mom
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
I went to a live outdoor blues concert downtown where I scored a free harmonica (which I'm in love with) and taught myself how to play the main tune of blister in the sun. Then i went biking with me best friend for about an hour and a half. We had slurpees. Life is so good right now.
Pulled an all nighter, fell alseep at bout 10:00, wake up at 2:00 and my ****ing mom didn't get my painting supplies because the guy at the store said "it's too difficult to do" (paint a guitar). I'm like WTF I already took apart the instrument go get my ****ing paint. Than my dad refused to go because I named a bunch of colors for him to get, and he said "you need to pick at the colors) and I'm like "WTF I just said like 3 different combos and I also said just get two really weird, opposite colors, dumb ass".

That's about it
Listened to a bunch of Metallica all day. Learned the clean part and James' solo in Master Of Puppets. Drove for driver's education for an hour. Ate ramen noodles, easy mac, crispix, and taco bell throughout the day. Played some tunes on the ol guitar. Dreamed about all the fancy gear I wish I had... that's about it.
I woke up and drove my sister to her friend's house. Then I came home and sat in my living room watching Attack of the Show and using my laptop. At 5:00 I went to the home of a girl I've been majorly in love with for 3 years to watch movies with her and her boyfriend.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Moping around the house because of my recent breakup with girlfriend. Moping around because I sprained my ankle in basketball severely and cant leave the house for at least 2 weeks depending on how it heals.

Played xbox until it got red rings, then i packed it in a box and shipped it to get fixed.

Had a nerd relapse and installed a bunch of old computer games. and only played one of them.

This summer is easily the worst and most unluckiest ever.
I went swimming with my girlfriend
Played guitar, trumpet and piano for a couple hours
Read a chapter of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"

Not bad
I've been sick all day with a stomach ache and my back feels like it's been snapped in half. So, I've slept and watched movies.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Recovered from a cold, bitched about not being able to go to the gym because of the former, eaten, watched disgustingly bad movies, eaten home-made vanilla/cherry ice cream, played some guitar and did some other stuff.

Oh, and
I spent most of the day shoveling gravel to even out my driveway because the middle part of it was hire then the sides, and it was scraping against the bottom of my moms car, oh and shooping stuff in the pit.

Edit:
Woke up at three.
Showered.
Had breakfast.
Spied on my neighbor as she sunbathed.
UG
Ate some food.
My sister brought her puppies over to me to look after while she goes camping.
Played with said puppies.
UG
I'll go to bed later.
Woke up. Did nothing for several hours. Went to the store to get groceries and junk. Went home. Got on here.
GOT MY NEW GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Page 1 of 2