....is it good? Or should I say is it worth getting? Because my friend broght it over today and I tried it out and I really like it. I know it used to be $70, but now its $80, Im mean thats not much of a difference, but is it worth it anyway?
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Depends on what your playing. I have one, but I'm going to sell it next time I'm at Guitar Center. It's really classic rock hendrixy. If that's the sound you want, then yes it is good. But if your going for metal or something else specific, I wouldn't get it. It's really personal preference. If you like it, then get it. I just personally don't like it very much.
Ya, I mean, I play a wide range of stuff, from classic rock to metal, but like I said, I tried it and I like it, I just wanna know is there something better out there for about the same price.
My Gear:

Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
I actually spent some time in GC today trying wahs. The origonal crybaby was definatly my least favorite followed closely by the classic. I was most impressed with the slash wah of all that I tried followed by the 535Q.

For the same price you could get the Vox wah but its all preference really.
Sig What?
Avoid it. The original blows. Most Dunlop wahs suck ****. If you plan on modding it, get a used one. If not save your money for a better wah.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by WARNINGnimrod12
....is it good?

No.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I personally like mine. But you should definitely keep your options open and try different wahs. Maybe there is something better out there. If you want something with a lot of options, you might want to look at something else. But if you want a simple wah effect, then the Crybaby might be what you want. You might want an ISP Decimator to go with it b/c it can get a little noisy. But that could've been the amp i used. Idk. I can tell you next week when i get a new amp.

EDIT: I see you use a Line 6 spider. Thats what i use and the wah can get a little noisy with it. the ISP can fix that, but you might want to look at another amp down the road. I just got an RM80 and it gets here next week, so i can tell you if it was just the amp or the wah.

Good luck.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Last edited by JKMV11 at Jul 10, 2009,
Ibanez Weeping Demon?

Just a suggestion..it suits me very well.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by mmolteratx
Avoid it. The original blows. Most Dunlop wahs suck ****. If you plan on modding it, get a used one. If not save your money for a better wah.

the models with the adjustable Q are fine.

TS, the fulltone wah is pretty BA, and alot of people also like Morley wahs. you can find crybaby's for cheap at pawnshops if you're on a budget... same thing for weeping demons, boss crap, etc.
I prefer my JH-1(Jimi Hendrix) wah (not the JH-1B) to most wahs. It has the sound I'M looking for.
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by JKMV11
I see you use a Line 6 spider. Thats what i use and the wah can get a little noisy with it. the ISP can fix that, but you might want to look at another amp down the road. I just got an RM80 and it gets here next week, so i can tell you if it was just the amp or the wah.

Ya, I know, I'm probably going to end up using my bass amp with it, that's what I do with the Boss Metal Zone pedal, because it sounds all messed up with the Line 6. And yes, I do plan on getting a new amp sometime in the future.
My Gear:

Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
I loved mine, but it broke.. Just posted a thread about it.. They sound good for classic tones. And i even can pull off some TOOL
Quote by HellBoy9393
Ibanez Weeping Demon?

Just a suggestion..it suits me very well.

Yes?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

the beauty behind the weeping demon is that it's so adjustable and easy to use a child could manipulate it (plus the Morley-esque press & play, step off & it's off feature is nice). not to mention it's cheap.
...but for the audiophiles out there, it packs a punch on your tone, and in a few of them i've run across (lemons maybe?) have been noisy as hell.
true, nothing special about the original crybaby, but don't lump the 535 or cfh into that group.
I just listened to a clip of what the weeping demon sounds like on musicians friend and it sounds godly, so I'm probably gunna go for that, thanks everyone!
My Gear:

Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
I like Vox wahs and the Weeping Demon better than the Crybaby. Weeping Demon would be good for metal, cuz it can handle lots of distortion. The Vox V847 is great for classic rock, although it can't handle as much gain and disortion as the Weeping Demon. You decide.
I just returned my third Crybaby. Broke every time after a couple days of playing on it.