Hey, I'm new to the forum and I'm not sure where this post would get the best attention.

I recently got my friend to put Guitar Pro 5 on my computer, everything seems to work great. The only thing is when I go to choose percussion instruments, it only gives me a small list of things like steel drums, reverse cymbals, agogo, tinkle bell, etc. However, I downloaded a version of Echidna's Arf off of this site and it has a full drum kit on it, sounds pretty good too.

So obviously my program has the ability to utilize the set, but I have no idea how to equip it on my own projects. So, in summation, I am an idiot. Anyone have some helpful words?

Thanks,
Steve
Go to Track (up the top) > Add > Percussion.

There's two types of tracks, instrumental and percussion. There's some midi percussion type sounds available on an instrumental track, but you need to use a percussion track to get the full drum kit.

Also, this is in completely the wrong place, since you're new I suggest reading the rules so you don't get into any trouble. Welcome to UG

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jul 10, 2009,
awesome! thanks so much and yeah, I probably should read those there "rules"

I guess while I'm here, though, I'll ask one more question on the subject. I now cant seem to delete a bar when I've accidentally added one (went ahead a measure and it plays as a blank). Irregardless, how do I go about deleting empty measures?