Im thinkin a gibson explorer
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
It's a Gibson. I paused it around :58 or :59 and you can see the Gibson truss rod cover clear as day. Either they offered one with a FR back then, or he put it on there himself.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I can't really make it out. I thought so too at first but if you pause it at about 1:11 you can see it has another small cutaway on the bottom next to the controls and the edges are a lot sharper than Gibson's.
Regardless, it has a Gibson truss rod cover. He may have just carved it up a little bit, or it was a limited run. That's definitely a Gibson, no question.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
How old is the song?
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
i couldnt tell from the video but im guessing that it is either a jackson or a washburn. you might want to actually contact the band through their website. it looks as if they themselves would probably answer your question.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Dude it looks like a 84' Gibson explorer to me im gonna leave this thread at that
I emailed the guy at the website and he responded:

"We believe it was a Washburn - don't remember the model number though.
Thanks for your interest!"

I think the model is out of production, though. Bummer.