i downloaded a RAR file that is unreadable by my computer.(the RHCP Stadium Arcadium DVD rip). how can i watch it on my computer? or better yet put it on my ipod?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Download WinRAR and extract it, then go from there.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
what those guys said^
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
http://www.rarlab.com/
do i download that? its a registry booster? is that what i want?
My Gear:
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
Quote by ShallowEndings
Didnt you see the replies you got? WinRAR

sorry dude, i just typed winrar in google and went to the first one.
My Gear:
plus accessories
when i go to extract the file, it says i need a password to extract it? help?
My Gear:
plus accessories
Quote by RHCP987123
when i go to extract the file, it says i need a password to extract it? help?

Where'd you download it?
I'm assuming the password is: "redhotchilipeppersargentina.blogspot.com" which was found under "PASS". Just as guess, though.
Since we're on the topic of RARs, how do you extract files from those multiple RAR files that are numbered...if I'm not making sense, I mean a file that is RAR'd and split up into many RAR files.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm assuming the password is: "redhotchilipeppersargentina.blogspot.com" which was found under "PASS". Just as guess, though.

you sir/gal are a genius of our time.
My Gear:
plus accessories
Quote by cloudjessie42
Since we're on the topic of RARs, how do you extract files from those multiple RAR files that are numbered...if I'm not making sense, I mean a file that is RAR'd and split up into many RAR files.

Same as any regular one, you just need to download all of them
no video, only audio
My Gear:
plus accessories
Quote by cloudjessie42

Download all of them, then extract the first rar file. They're linked to one another.
it says type of file: video clip, idk theres no picture.
My Gear:
plus accessories
Get 7-Zip instead of WinRAR so you don't have that annoying registration window popping up every time.
All for one and one for all.
alright but that still doesnt help me, i dont have any picture when i open it up on Windows media player.
My Gear:
plus accessories