youre about a day late buddy.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
I'm starting to think these are staged....or does everyone already know this and I'm the dumb one?
this kid brings t3h infinite lols
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
We have Youtube video thread for this kind of thing. Just to remind people for future reference.

And that guy's a retard. Why would you break the guitar? Any normal person would simply use it to attack the annoying guy.

Staged.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Jul 10, 2009,
Poor Ibanez (I think), never saw it coming, if it's real the kid needs some serious anger management classes.
i still think it's funny that they have a hummer in the driveway but the kid is playing on a cheapo first act or something.
this really looks staged....
and in the 3rd one his family just laughed...
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
its already been posted. im almost sure it's staged. nobody could possibly be THAT nuts. that kids voice drives me insane "SHUDDUP! IEE D0ANT CAYR WHAT YOU THAAAYYNK!!"
I think's it's just because he has anger issues . . . and his parents know it

"I'll eat your first born child!"
lmao the younger brother is the bomb.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by vash_08
i still think it's funny that they have a hummer in the driveway but the kid is playing on a cheapo first act or something.

pfft to hell with the hummer. that enormous silver truck is a Chevy Kodiak, which can only be bought as a pickup truck with 4 doors and a bed if you get it built through a custom coachbuilder... easily over $100 000. not to mention the Challenger R/T in the garage. this kid is a punk any way you look at it.
I have lost so much respect for that kid . . . I mean, the remote in the ass, the car beating, and the child threatening is one thing, but just storming off like that? Wow man, not cool.
Why do you people get such enjoyment out of blatantly fake videos?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Bluestribute
I have lost so much respect for that kid . . . I mean, the remote in the ass, the car beating, and the child threatening is one thing, but just storming off like that? Wow man, not cool.

I know, he didn't even break anyth-

... wait a minute....
Quote by TunerAddict

Cause it's not blatantly fake to them.
Quote by rebofthetemple
Poor Ibanez (I think), never saw it coming, if it's real the kid needs some serious anger management classes.

It looked more like a First Act. I had a First Act that looks just like that

Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
lol

Big ass trucks, Rich family, SPOILED BRATS
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
He's a ****in prick, he's the kinda kid that we beat down at school to teach them not to be so arrogant and whatnot. His voice is jsut annoying...SHUDDUP

****in' rednecks xD
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by TunerAddict

I take it you don't like movies then?
Quote by Lasyk
He's a ****in prick, he's the kinda kid that we beat down at school to teach them not to be so arrogant and whatnot. His voice is jsut annoying...SHUDDUP

****in' rednecks xD

That is all for you sir.