e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------3--------------------------------------|
A|------5p3p1--------6p5p3------------5-------3h5------3b------------------------------------|
D|-00------------00-------------00----------0----------0-----------------------------|

this is the intro to a song im making its derived from C Aeolian. The problem I'm facing is i don't know where to go from here to create a verse riff and chorus riff. So if anybody has any tips or suggestions please post them.
That looks more like D locrian. I guess you can work around with different variations on that but there's not really much I can think of at the moment.
If you're that lost, you need to start writing simpler music. How many three chord, three minute pop songs have you written? Can you reliably write one that sounds good? If not, why are you trying to write anything any more complex?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by FruityAzzGargle
well wtf how bout since u know things, tell me what tremolo arpeggios means

Tremolo pick arpeggios. Arpeggios are chords tones. If you're lost check the Theory FAQ, all the answers are there.
Well, he has a point. If you don't know how the complex stuff works don't expect to be able to work with it easily.
TS, all I can tell say is that you need to finish writing your song the way you imagined it in your mind. Think about this: somebody gives advice as to how to continue your song - but then is it really 100% your work? It may or may not bother you but try to complete things without the help of others when you want to write your music.

Quote by Archeo Avis
If you're that lost, you need to start writing simpler music. How many three chord, three minute pop songs have you written? Can you reliably write one that sounds good? If not, why are you trying to write anything any more complex?

Life's too short to compose your music to prove to people you can write three chord pop melodies. It's even shorter to nitpick about other's works or believe in a universal constant for something to "sound good".
Life's too short to compose your music to prove to people you can write three chord pop melodies. It's even shorter to nitpick about other's works or believe in a universal constant for something to "sound good".

...what? Do you even read posts before you respond to them?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
...what? Do you even read posts before you respond to them?

Yes. Multiple times. Do you?
Quote by Zaphikh
Yes. Multiple times. Do you?

The problem is that you routinely go on about things that aren't contained in the post you're quoting. We established in an earlier thread that you like to use impresive sounding words without understanding what they mean (remember "postmodernist"?), so I guess this is no surprise, but I would still like to know what "universal constant for something to sound good" has to do with anything being discussed in this thread.