I was thinking of the original wah(It doesent say a company name)

I need something with a BIG wah sound like Tom Morello.

Anything in that sound. This will be my first wah pedal.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
The Dunlop Original Crybaby is hated around here. I have never tried it out myself, but I think you should stay away from those.

budget?
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Budget? Under $200 canadian.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
$200 CDN would get you a used Fulltone Clyde Standard.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by tele_god
dunlop crybaby 95q...fully adjustable...just dont do the boss pw-10

+1

And the original crybaby is hated for a good reason and I completely see why (as I own one)...the sweep is REALLY poor - I don't have problems with the bypass but its certainly not good.

Theres basically 2 settings on it.. Foot down =Trebley and Foot back =bassy and thats about it.

Look at the 535q or a Clyde
The 535q has been good enough for both satch and kirk hammet so I'd think its pretty good.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
+1

And the original crybaby is hated for a good reason and I completely see why (as I own one)...the sweep is REALLY poor - I don't have problems with the bypass but its certainly not good.

Theres basically 2 settings on it.. Foot down =Trebley and Foot back =bassy and thats about it.

Look at the 535q or a Clyde
The 535q has been good enough for both satch and kirk hammet so I'd think its pretty good.

Neither one of them ever used one. Satch used a modded Original from the 80s up until the Big Bad Wah was designed and Kirk Hammet's used an Original from the 80s as well and the original Dunlop rack wah.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
i know kirk used a 535q at a time i dont know about satch. I have a 535 and im completely satisfied, very versatile and can fo anything you throw at it.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Quote by HellBoy9393
The Dunlop Original Crybaby is hated around here. I have never tried it out myself, but I think you should stay away from those.

budget?

see, that is another bandwagon. get what you like and not what UG likes. I have a JH-1 and think it sounds better than any wah I have played. As a matter of fact, most people on here rely on what they hear and not what they experience.
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Quote by madh4ttr
see, that is another bandwagon. get what you like and not what UG likes. I have a JH-1 and think it sounds better than any wah I have played. As a matter of fact, most people on here rely on what they hear and not what they experience.

It's not really a bandwagon if the pedal is overpriced for what it delivers.

I have clips of my 535 (better than the original) vs my Fulltone Clyde and the two are worlds apart in sound quality.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
i am in love with my bad horsie 2, it handles cleans great, it handles distortions great.

go try some different things.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I have a bad horsie two and I love it. Really versatile since you can adjust the contour and switch between the original and contour mode so you can have two different wah sounds ready to go.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
It's not really a bandwagon if the pedal is overpriced for what it delivers.

I have clips of my 535 (better than the original) vs my Fulltone Clyde and the two are worlds apart in sound quality.

totally agree with ya but still, if someone on here says Crybabys suck, next thing you know, 1000 say it.
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
yeah madh4ttr you're right.

OP, go to a store and try out all the wah pedals you can. Make a decision from there.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by tele_god
dunlop crybaby 95q...fully adjustable...just dont do the boss pw-10

Why? It's pretty awesome. Looks like another BOSS Bandwagon to me.