back when i was young, we SMOKED drugs to get high. kids and your damn fancy technologies
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 11, 2009,
isnt this old as hell
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by Bluestribute
Yes, but no one is flaming I see.

yet
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
They dont work for me! I was so dissapointed when i first tried one. I started off with the easy ones cause they worked for my friend, and he couldnt even listen through 5 mins of hand of god. so i was like none of them are working, i end up doing hand of god and gates of hades or w/e it is, and neither did anyhting for me. i think while i was lsitening my body twitched a few times, but really i got nothing out of it.
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
Tried on a number of occasions, never worked.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Many people say they don't work because they listen to it with the mindset that it does not work.

Its all psychological, if you listen to it and try to relax, then it works. It is a placebo effect, but it works. There is no way that the sound waves can mutilate your mind, but if you relax and take in the sounds, it does some crazy stuff to your imagination.

Give it a try, but make sure you have headphones on, lay down on a bed and get comfortable. Make sure there is absolutely nothing on your mind, and just relax, and take in the sounds, really pay attention to them.

I've had positive experiences.

peace
I may or may not have downloaded it yesterday. Whats best to try for a first one?
RIP Tom Searle.
Try this instead of wasting money. Cut a ping pong ball in half. Tape them over your eyes, so that you cant see. Turn on the radio(Do this before you put the haved ping pong balls over your eyes) onto some static. Lay down. You will begin to hear voices and hallucinate.

The human mind needs sounds and visuals, and when they are taken away, it creates it own.(In theory, not 100% sure this'll work)
It never did anything to me. I'd rather smoke some pot. 1000x more effective.
Quote by Abunai X
I've never tried it. Last time I went on there, they wanted money.

I forgot to say in my last post......it's not worth spending money on......if you can't get it off a torrent or something, don't bother buying it.
Quote by vintageblackbli
I forgot to say in my last post......it's not worth spending money on......if you can't get it off a torrent or something, don't bother buying it.

Youtube it. Dont even waste your time downloading them.
I downloaded it and tried it, ended up with a very, very bad headache that didn't go away for about 3 hours.
It's scientifically proven. Binaural beats can and do affect the brain. But, you have to let it and want it to. If you don't want it to, it won't. Just like hypnosis.
Quote by SGibson666
Try this instead of wasting money. Cut a ping pong ball in half. Tape them over your eyes, so that you cant see. Turn on the radio(Do this before you put the haved ping pong balls over your eyes) onto some static. Lay down. You will begin to hear voices and hallucinate.

The human mind needs sounds and visuals, and when they are taken away, it creates it own.(In theory, not 100% sure this'll work)

>.>

<.<

......anyone else tempted?
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SGibson666

Will a blindfold not suffice?
I'd really rather not cut my tournament ping pong ball in half.
use a god d*mn search bar.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Will a blindfold not suffice?
I'd really rather not cut my tournament ping pong ball in half.

Yeah, but you can't just have your eyes closed, because they open occasionally and light is still somewhat visible
They don't work.
The best high though is using the SEARCHBAR.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
if you believe its going to work for you, it probably will. if you go in with a skeptical mindset, it probably wont. its kinda like hypnosis in that respect.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
It didn't work for me.
I have it on a server with many different doses. Tell me here if you want it and I will PM it to you.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

one time I was on the computer at my schools library for like 50 minutes and I was listening to one of them, either lucid dream or valium or something, and for the rest of the class my legs were all like tingly and I couldn't stop stretching, and I felt pretty chill.

It did seem sortof cool. The science behind it is believable, depending on what you expect out of it. It wouldn;t be hard to get a similar effect just from meditation or something though, IMO.

EDIT: actually now that I think about it before I had limewired a couple idosers I went to the actual website and the site was actually streaming the Marijuana song. before I even realized that it was an idoser (it was actually pleasant music to listen to, unlike the bootlegged ones, which are static only) I COULD NOT stop laughing, for like 2 minutes straight. It was actually really fucked up.
Last edited by Tedward at Jul 11, 2009,