Has Anybody Here ever played a Taylor Electric guitar?
I've been thinking about getting one but i cant find them to test out anywhere
So i was wondering if anybody here has ever played one and what you thought of it?
*Edit*
Preferably A Taylor Custom But any model would do
Last edited by Ekoroski at Jul 11, 2009,
They're good, but don't take them on a United Airlines flight
I sat in with a guy that has a T-5 a few weeks ago. Beautiful and sounded great. I didn't dare ask him if I could play it though.
wat does that mean
go 2 youtube listen 2 someone review play it if u like it look into it futher btw wat made u want 2 get one if u never played it
To Raider, I love taylor's acoustic guitars, and well since i already own one of those(Taylor 210), and im in the market for a new electric guitar and i want something different (not to be cool but because im sick of the same old same old) i figured i would look into taylor's electric models. and since no shops around here carry them i figured i would ask around and see if anybody has any experience with them.
Quote by pwrmax
They're good, but don't take them on a United Airlines flight

is that a reference to a joke or something?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by pwrmax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

True story, all in the video description.

ahh. thank you
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
i worked at a shop that sold the taylor electrics. they were very nice guitars and the ones with the single coils sounded awesome! and the humbucker ones were great too. i played all the models, and the cheaper one, the classic i believe, was a great solid guitar with a great feel to it.

pm me if you want
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte