I need to look at this file's code so i can find this mistake but I'm not sure how i can view or if its even possible?
LOL
No, it's not possible. When the source is compiled into a .exe, it's converted to assembly code. If people could just view the source of .exe files, Windows would be free.
Quote by blue_strat
No, it's not possible. When the source is compiled into a .exe, it's converted to assembly code. If people could just view the source of .exe files, Windows would be free.

Windows isn't free
no, because the whole point of object oriented programming is the aspect of information hiding. you only paid for certain rights to use certain functions, not steal their source code.
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by blue_strat
If people could just view the source of .exe files, Windows would be free.

Quote by TeslaWolf
Windows isn't free

If being the operative word there.
damn, i just tried using disassembler programs, .exe source code viewers, nothing, crap!
LOL
Learn assembly code and in a few years you'll have figured it out .

Or better yet, just ask your friend for the source. Or didn't he write it?
some one i don't know wrote, its just a simple puzzle, how do I decrease the numbers by what the text value box says, say the text value box shows 12 being inputed, how would i make the decrease button code decrease by 12, or for hte increase code, increase by 12? if that made any sense.

edit: nevermind! i have figured it out, i was right the first time, you need to input a number for it to work.
LOL
Last edited by SiKh22 at Jul 11, 2009,