So I do the usual plug iPod in to charge. It is an ipod touch. I proceed to let it sync and it tells me I can now put ringtones on my iPhone. I got confused, said "**** you iTunes" and came here.

What else to do than come to The Pit, the only place in the world where you can get honest answers to any problem you have.

So I ask you, Pit: WTF? (short for What the **** is happening to my ipod touch and how the hell do I fix it; also, please bash iTunes accordingly)
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
sell it on ebay as such, using iTunes as evidence of this divine iIntervention. someone will buy
its probably just a regular , and everybody's itunes gets one of these ads?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
I would post pictures to prove that i'm not an idiot, but I don't wanna plug that **** back in.

Apparently, i've just done one of those "hacks" where you turn your touch into an iphone without doing anything. Internet phenomenon, here I come.
Quote by bradulator
I would post pictures to prove that i'm not an idiot, but I don't wanna plug that **** back in.

Apparently, i've just done one of those "hacks" where you turn your touch into an iphone without doing anything. Internet phenomenon, here I come.

tell me something. what network are you going to use to make these calls that you didnt have before?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by bradulator
So I do the usual plug iPod in to charge. It is an ipod touch. I proceed to let it sync and it tells me I can now put ringtones on my iPhone. I got confused, said "**** you iTunes" and came here.

What else to do than come to The Pit, the only place in the world where you can get honest answers to any problem you have.

So I ask you, Pit: WTF? (short for What the **** is happening to my ipod touch and how the hell do I fix it; also, please bash iTunes accordingly)

whoever told you that is a liar

and i'd also like to see some proof of your problem before i bash the software and hardware i haven't had any problems with for 5 years.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Strato-Massacre
tell me something. what network are you going to use to make these calls that you didnt have before?

Local Area Network, of course.

Okay, I just plugged my ipod in and it still has the ringtone things on the sidebar, but it no longer says "Click here to update your iphone" and all that.

I don't know what just happened, i've been mind****ed. Anyways thanks for your help, Pit. I knew I could count on you guys for excellent, quality responses.