hey guys i'm trying to find a pedal that creates the sound that the zvex lofi loop junky makes, without the looping part. http://media.zvex.com/FLASH/LOFI/ this is a demo video of the pedal, about half way through is when he starts demonstrating the effect i'm trying to get. Around when he says "warped record quality"...when he turns up the speed it isn't quite as good. I think it's the vibrato effect...but i'm really trying to get that old record sound, so maybe i should be looking for an analog type effect? Again, I don't want a looping pedal.

I'm really not the best at identifying effects, obviously, so any help would be great. If you could suggest a specefic pedal i should check out that would be great!
Last edited by gtrplyr76 at Jul 11, 2009,
Yes, a vibrato would get you somewhat close to the sound that you are describing, although the Loop Junky is a pretty unique effect.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.