I was just wondering if a warped neck is fixable or not. Also the neck is from a Washburn Lyon Strat copy and had this metal thing at the bottom that stuck out from the neck, it was round with holes in it and was wondering that if that was for some reason neccesary if I was to buy a new neck?
definitely not fixable. by the sounds of it, the guitar isn't even worth the trouble.
2005 PRS McCarty (20th Anniversary Edition)
Custom 67' Tele w/Bigsby
Gibson Les Paul Double Cut Standard
Larivee Acoustic
Fractal Audio Axe Fx II
Apogee Ensemble
Yamaha HS80s
the guitar is worth it. The previous owner istalled some different pickups and installed different hardware. He also put Floyd Rose bridge on there too. Got it from a pawn shop for my first guitar last year. Didn't know **** about guitars and the guy gyped me. Plus I wanted to put on a locking nut and mirror pickguard and write "Soul Power II" so that it doesn't completely copy Morello, lol.
lol, fail...
if its a morrelo inspired guitar, it dont need a trem, but a kittswitch, is needed.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Can we get pics of said neck and is it warped or just bowed?
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Wait... it has an FR and no locking nut?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
You may just need a truss rod adjustment. Any reasonable tech should be able to look at the guitar for about 20 seconds and tell if if it's beyond repair. If its not fixable they will let you know for free and if it is they can probably walk you through a proper setup and it'll only cost you $20 plus and new set of strings. The knowlege is worth the $20 even if the guitar isnt.
Not taking any online orders.