i was wondering what you guys think is the best online store for buying gear (USA)?
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
Last edited by greendayispunk at Jul 11, 2009,
http://www.thomann.de/

They deliver worldwide, are very cheap and take great care of their customers. Shipping charges from Germany to USA are 42 dollars.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
srry dude i knw that website very good and dependable but i am looking for free shipping
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by greendayispunk
srry dude i knw that website very good and dependable but i am looking for free shipping

Good luck. If you find a site that has that, be sure to tell us.
no alot of stores offer free shipping but i was wondering which one u can rely on the most

eg:musiciansfriend.com
guitarcenter.com
zzsounds.com
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by captainoid
Good luck. If you find a site that has that, be sure to tell us.

musiciansfriend, sweetwater, music123, zzounds

most do i think, but i really recommend sweetwater. they're so helpful it'll annoy you. plus, they take a bunch of pictures of guitars they have in stock; so you might be able to see the guitar you're buying before you order it
I've ordered guitars from americanmusical and musiciansfriend. Musiciansfriend has an amazing selection. Sweetwater is really good too. I ordered some pickups from them and after I ordered, the guy called me to make sure I was making the right decision. He then called a few weeks after I got them and asked how they were working out. Sweetwater also lets you see the specific guitar you are ordering. I would say sweetwater is the best but their selection isn't that great. It's also worth noting that you can talk the price down if you call musiciansfriend. I don't know if you can do that will the other sites though.
Last edited by JELIFISH19 at Jul 11, 2009,
If you buy from a site located in your own country they will generally have free shipping.