I have a 1988 Ibanez RG340 equipped with a floyd rose tremolo. When I hit any string on any part of the fretboard something seems to rattle. It sounds like it's coming from the bridge of my guitar. This is the only floyd rose guitar I have and it is the only guitar I have that does that. Could this sound be caused by the floyd rose? How could stop? Has anyone else ever had a problem like this? The rattling seems most audable on the low E, A and D strings played open. I like this guitar a lot, but the rattling is becoming unbearable! I've had this guitar for a month and have raised the action a lot and straightened the neck, but there has been little improvement. Please help!
maybe some of the screws in fr are loose. or try to ressemble the whole fr system if you know how to do it
well i would say have someone like a professional take a look at it... they could fix it real quick for little or no charge cuz it should only be something minor
either your your guitar is ****ed or it's just fret buzz.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by Wicked Rose
either your your guitar is ****ed or it's just fret buzz.

It's definitely not fret buzz. Unfortunately.
sounds like something is definitely loose. play any note where you get the rattle and try to stop the rattling by touching a part of the bridge. whenever you get to the part then re-post.
Quote by hendrixkixass
It's definitely not fret buzz. Unfortunately.

yeah, well, all hope is crushed. don't you just wish you were a newbie and it was though? I mean, how easy a fix is that?
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by jose1216
well i would say have someone like a professional take a look at it... they could fix it real quick for little or no charge cuz it should only be something minor

This.