Page 1 of 2
ok, so this has happened twice now within the last month or so. I am in wrestling at my high school, and during the summer they have more training. Basically i was just doing sit-ups and *boom*, it happened. I wasn't aroused(no erection), and there was no orgasm. I find it strange as i for one have sex commonly, and as a guy i "clear my pipes" every few days so i dont think im backed up o.O. This has only recently happened so I dont know whats going on. Could this be a medical problem? Does this just happen once in a blue moon? Should i see a doctor?

people of the pit, wtf is goin on?
Probably means you're gay, if all that intense masculine physical activity gets you hard.

I suggest asking the sex thread for constructive answers, that's what it's for. And the pit is not your doctor.
You're dying.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Maybe your dick had a hangover
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Just ate a grape and you JIZZED IN YOUR PANTS?!
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Hello, I'm RiotSquad and
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I ejaculate every time I sneeze, but I'm taking something for it now.... snuff.

are you serious and im sorry if its true it just made me laugh
Dude...that's pee. Wear white boxers next time, if it's yellow it's pee. If not...you're ****ing weird
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Versailles_X
You wrestle.

You are a flaming homosexual.

The point.

You missed it.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
im bisexual, is that a problem? Also i said "i wasnt aroused". Wrestling doesnt arouse me in any way. I cant wait till i have to get a ride to the doctor. "mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling"
Quote by RiotSquad
people of the pit, wtf is goin on?

Duh! Your 14 and a gay virgin troll
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by RiotSquad
im bisexual, is that a problem? Also i said "i wasnt aroused". Wrestling doesnt arouse me in any way. I cant wait till i have to get a ride to the doctor. "mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling"

lolol, I am taking this.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I ejaculate every time I sneeze, but I'm taking something for it now.... snuff. youre taking something ... like pepper?

It plainly says 'snuff', but it was just a gag anyway.

OK guys, I'm noticing a lot of anti-homosexuality here, is there any need for it? The guy is worried about something that's completely unrelated to his sexuality (homosexual, bisexual or straight, it's not normal to have random ejacualtions) and all some of you can do is have a go at him for his sexuality?

Gentlemen, the year is 2009, we should be above this sort of thing by now.
See, you're suffering a case of the stupids. No, the jizzing isn't the symptom that gave that away, that you decided to tell us and not just see your doctor did. He'll confirm my diagnosis. That'll be £300 please.
Quote by Chips-
Maybe your dick had a hangover

or maybe, you are fooked up?

nah mate, in all honesty, I think you should go see a doctor, it seems like a very strange thing to happen..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by szekelymihai

It plainly says 'snuff', but it was just a gag anyway.

OK guys, I'm noticing a lot of anti-homosexuality here, is there any need for it? The guy is worried about something that's completely unrelated to his sexuality (homosexual, bisexual or straight, it's not normal to have random ejacualtions) and all some of you can do is have a go at him for his sexuality?

Gentlemen, the year is 2009, we should be above this sort of thing by now.

Dude, it's the internet, you realise minorities are trampled.
Quote by migueltherocker
You're dying.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Hmm, sounds like premature ejaculation to me...a rather bad case of it too. So premature in fact, you ejaculate before you even know you're gonna have sex.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Dude, it's the internet, you realise minorities are trampled.

Exactly, which is why I'm attempting to trample the minority of anti-homosexuality. As far as I'm aware, most people don't have a problem with it nowadays and consider it to be a personal life choice that has absolutely nothing to do with anybody elses opinion.
Quote by RiotSquad

I really think you should do this immidiately.
Also film it and show us the result.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by entity0009
Hmm, sounds like premature ejaculation to me...a rather bad case of it too. So premature in fact, you ejaculate before you even know you're gonna have sex.

That would be handy... you meet a girl... you eject and KNOW that she is worth going after.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Page 1 of 2