Up for sale is my 2 month old Laney TT100, I'm the second owner - previous owner had it for 16 months or so. In great working condition, replaced the 4 power valves today with Svetlana EL34's, so that should keep you going for at least a year if you gig regularly.

Cosmetically, it's in fair condition - a few nicks in the tolex and the accutronics reverb module is a bit loose, but can easily be fastened to the base of the amp again. As well, the black markings on the panel are faded a little.

Comes with original footswitch and MIDI cable. One of the reasons I'm selling is because I prefer single channel amps, and hardly use Channel 2 and the advanced features of this amp.

Being a GH50L owner for over a year, the only thing I don't like about the TT100 is that it's too modern sounding for my taste. Will most likely go back to a VC/GH amp, so if you have either and are interested in the TT100 I'd consider a trade.

Pics available on request.

Laney product page w/sound samples - http://www.laney.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod=TT100-212

-----
Laney's description:
"The TT100 - a 100-watt combo, featuring a completely new pre-amp. Three channels Clean, Crunch & Lead each feature independent three band EQ, volume, bright switch and reverb. The two gain channels feature a Modern Switch which gives you super smooth response whilst the Lead channel features an additional Xpand and boost switch. Xpand breathes life back into your tone at high gain. The power section features two independent footswitchable master volumes, allowing you to give yourself a boost whatever channel you are on, great for the clean lead breaks.

All footswitchable features on the TT50/100 amplifiers are fully MIDI switchable and each amp is equipped with MIDI in, MIDI thru & MIDI out 7 pin connections which support phantom power. The onboard MIDI can be used to switch external MIDI devices via the dedicated FS6 footswitch."

-----

I'm in West London and you're welcome to see and test the amp anytime, PM or post your questions.
Gear: Ibanez, MusicMan, Mesa Boogie, Fractal Audio, RJM Music
Oh, and I forgot to mention the stock Celestion G12 Century Vintage speakers are some of the best you can find. It may just be me, but I find them better than my last set of Eminence and way better than V30's.
would you trade it for a Jackson RR3? with a gator case? and a Berry Slow Mo Ped? and 3 Penguin Picks lol

PM me
The picks are tempting, but I owned a Kelly once and hated the idea of an odd shaped guitar

Good luck with your sale... as I said earlier, I will consider trades for cabs and heads.
I know, and as I mentioned - not a fan of "odd shaped" guitars. Only thing I fancy is a Fireman.
Bump.

This amp now sells for over £900 now, used to retail for £800 last year.

Don't let the price scare you into thinking there's something wrong with the amp... if you'd like I can increase my sale price to £500 and if you want we can haggle down to £400 :P

And trust me, it holds it's own against the modern Marshalls and Boogies... I can record audio samples if anyone is genuinely interested.
Amp no longer available, trading it for a vintage combo.