Has anyone got any experience with paying the guitar store thomann.de using Lloyds online bank?

Because I am getting really confused what to put where, as I have never done this sort of payment before :S
Lol.

Credit/debit card my dear. Are you trying to do a bank transfer? Absolutely pointless, especially considering you send the money off that way with no kind of tag as to what its purpose is. Thomann could well say 'thanks for the gift' and run off with it.
I know =/ But it's the only way to pay on their website as they don't except debit cards directly and I don't have a credit card.

Grr!
Cheque? As legit as they make the bank transfer sound, I'd avoid the hell out of it. They also take a few days to clear. Get one of your parents to pay for it for now or something.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 11, 2009,
It's in Germany and I am in the UK, they are apparently a real big guitar store with a lot of UK customers. So I don't get why their payment methods are so god damn awful.

And I don't have a cheque book.
They don't accept debit? Sounds unlikely, Deliriumbassist sounds bang on the money, pun not intended?
I am from Bosnia and have bought stuff from thomann.de. They were pretty fast with shipping and stuff. They are pretty good. You should have no problems buying from them.
-"Did you know Dave Mustaine is *ucking your sister!!!"

-"Who is Dave Mustaine???"

-"You don`t know who Dave Mustaine is?"

-"No."

-"Well...ask your sister"
Get someone with a credit card to get it for you and pay them locally. With CC payment your purchase is insured by the CC company and Thomann, although perfectly reputable anyway, would be inclined to give your purchase a little extra care to avoid disappointment.
BTW NEVER pay for anything online with a debit/Laser card. The seller can take what they like when they like and even your bank can't stop them without canceling your card and issuing a new one.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lurcher
Get someone with a credit card to get it for you and pay them locally. With CC payment your purchase is insured by the CC company and Thomann, although perfectly reputable anyway, would be inclined to give your purchase a little extra care to avoid disappointment.
BTW NEVER pay for anything online with a debit/Laser card. The seller can take what they like when they like and even your bank can't stop them without canceling your card and issuing a new one.

:O Really? I have bought loads of things online using my debit card before, it's where I get nearly all my guitar stuff.
Quote by LifesSweetDrug
:O Really? I have bought loads of things online using my debit card before, it's where I get nearly all my guitar stuff.

Using your debit card will be fine. You'll have no problem if you go through a secure, well known retailer, and if there is a mistake on the other end, then it can be rectified. I use my debit card a shedload online, as do many of my friends, and there have been no problems whatsoever.