Hi

Can you tell if any of these bridges will fit in my Fender 50's Classic Player Stratocaster???

http://www.jhs.co.uk/wilkinson.html
(scroll down and you will find them)

By the way my guitar currently has a vintage style 2-point synchronized tremolo, so I don't know if they will fit or not.

So can you just tell me if any of those bridges will fit???

Thanks.
The 2 point wilkinson is made to replace the 2 point fender so it will fit. I don't think any of the 6 screw ones will though. I seem to recall that the off set is different on them.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Also, my Strat currently has a steel block in it, so does that mean that I can only get ones of the bridges that comes with a steel block or will the others still fit???

Thanks.
They'll probably fit.

But, why do you need one? The 50s CP comes with locking tuners, so you don't need to worry about stability or anything, and changing the feel can be done with some simple adjustments.

EDIT: To the guy below me, yes, it is one of them.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Last edited by Lil Macker at Jul 11, 2009,
I'm pretty sure the block goes with the bridge plate. some are compatible and some are not. any 2 point fender is compatible with any other 2 point fender. they are wilkensons so I guess a wilkenson not made by fender would probably fit. what are you doing with the old trem, I'll buy it. is it one of these
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
Quote by fullsailstudent
I'm pretty sure the block goes with the bridge plate. some are compatible and some are not. any 2 point fender is compatible with any other 2 point fender. they are wilkensons so I guess a wilkenson not made by fender would probably fit. what are you doing with the old trem, I'll buy it. is it one of these

Yeah that's the exact one. I've added you as a friend, so I can contact you when I want to sell it.