So im selling a guitar on ebay, but the hiscox case i was suppost to be selling it with is damaged. The only other case i have is a 70s fender case which goes with my old fender which is worth more together.

There is only a day left, so should i relist without the case, which will be likely to put people off as it looks dodgy, or go through normally and say to someone ill give you a gig bag and £20 off?
Can you edit the item as it is now?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
yes but only a note at the bottom. i know no one will buy it if i do that. not that its bad value, it just looks bad. people feel paranoid about ebay
Quote by SliceSlice
yes but only a note at the bottom. i know no one will buy it if i do that. not that its bad value, it just looks bad. people feel paranoid about ebay

Well if you don't sell them exactly as it's stated, then they have reason to be paranoid.

You have to tell them exactly what you're willing to sell them, or of course they'll think they got scammed

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
how badly damaged? just tell them its damaged and that its free. they're just payin for the guitar unless you stated otherwise earlier....
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
well i just put a note up saying please note the case is damaged and there isnt time for repair so it will come well packaged and in a gig bag.