Page 1 of 2
Is it likely that Insects will be the next Dominant species on Earth? I mean, the dinosaurs died out for unknown reasons, and then mammals rose from their shadow.
It's soon to be the humans turn to die out. With the constant loom of nuclear and biological war, will we destroy the human race, thus allowing insects to evolve?

TL;DR: ITT discuss next dominant species of Earth.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Insects have been around for millions of years. They had their chance to take over the world. Now humans are so smart we just spray them and kill them all.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Insects have been around for millions of years. They had their chance to take over the world. Now humans are so smart we just spray them and kill them all.
They're just building dramatic suspense.
There won't be a nother dominant species. We'll leave the place so f*cked up that nothing will really live here ever agin, just exist in abject misery before giving up on life in the wasted aftermath of the human race.

? get a cookie for teh refrence...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Last edited by Mr.Cuddles at Jul 11, 2009,
You guys can die if you want. I'm moving to Bikini Bottom.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think cats will overthrow us. First the dogs will start to slowly dissappear, then we will bow to our feline masters.
Quote by MightyAl
There won't be a nother dominant species. We'll leave the place so f*cked up that nothing will really live here ever agin, just exist in abject misery before giving up on life in the wasted aftermath of the human race.

I disagree. The gaia theory is that earths natural systems work to keep a stable climate etc - even after a nucluer holocaust, after so many million years a stable climate will form in which life forms will evolve to exist comfortably in.

Quote by texico11
The basic course of events is that the smaller mammals with there warm bloodedness and other adaptability features were able to survive the harsh conditions when the reptiles could not. We then evolved in all directions including size. If the same events happen again, killing all the larger mammals, we'd still be the most capable creatures to survive, meaning the only way for our dominancy to end is if all life were whiped out. The only life forms more capable of surviving than mammals would probably be very primitive with less to depend on, like bacteria, or the creatures at the very bottom of the oceans that live off heat plumes and don't need things like the sun to support them.

Ah, but its still not certain whether dinosaurs were warm or cold blooded - its been very highly debated in the palaeo community. Not to mention dinosaurs were dominant for ~160 million years when we've not been around for long at all. Its arrogant to think we will certainly do better.
Last edited by StonaLemons at Jul 11, 2009,
Birds, man. Birds will take over. AUGUST 4, 2014, BIRD APOCALYPSE. SPREAD THE TRUTH.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
And just because I can't stand it anymore...

MAMMALS ARE NOT A SPECIES, GOD DAMMIT!
Quote by ninnipinni93
penguins

Lol - they are funny. In some places planes are not allowed to fly over a colony because of the amount of birds who follow it across the sky lean back and back and back and then fall over and cant get up lol

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by StonaLemons
I disagree. The gaia theory is that earths natural systems work to keep a stable climate etc - even after a nucluer holocaust, after so many million years a stable climate will form in which life forms will evolve to exist comfortably in.

Shows what you know. When I go, I'm taking this whole place with me, armageddon style.
I dont think is ever a dominant species.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by MightyAl
And just because I can't stand it anymore...

MAMMALS ARE NOT A SPECIES, GOD DAMMIT!

Apologies. Just imagine I used the correct term.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I hate all insects.
So, if they dominate the world in my lifetime, I'll stock up on fly-swatters and bug spray.
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
Insects ARE the dominant species on the earth.
Check out my band Disturbed
I have a theory that the octopus will replace man. They're damn smart little ****ers, and if something happened that made being a vertebrate less than desirable, some sort of bone disease epidemic or something, I could definitely see cephalopods inheriting the earth.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
I have a theory that the octopus will replace man. They're damn smart little ****ers, and if something happened that made being a vertebrate less than desirable, some sort of bone disease epidemic or something, I could definitely see cephalopods inheriting the earth.

THIS or squids or something along those lines. They'll be swinging from trees and everything
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Quote by texico11
THEY'RE NOT A SPECIES

Oh shut the fuck up.

Dominant CLASS then.
Check out my band Disturbed
Probably bacteria. Some of those fuckers can survive really extreme conditions. So I'm not really expecting an insect dominion.
🙈 🙉 🙊
An ant will give birth to a mutant ant that is bigger than all of the others. Then the mutant will have babies and spread the larger ants. One of these larger ants will then give birth to an ever bigger mutant ant, which will go onto breed and produce more mutants etc etc. Eventually, ants will be human size, and will take over the world.

That is my theory of human extinction. Wont happen in our life times, but it will happen one day.

Trust me.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Mr.Cuddles

?

Starship Troopers?

can i get mah cookie now?
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Led Pepplin
An ant will give birth to a mutant ant that is bigger than all of the others. Then the mutant will have babies and spread the larger ants. One of these larger ants will then give birth to an ever bigger mutant ant, which will go onto breed and produce more mutants etc etc. Eventually, ants will be human size, and will take over the world.

That is my theory of human extinction. Wont happen in our life times, but it will happen one day.

Trust me.

ants are stupid. when faced with the choice of chocolate, noodle and styrofoam, they took the styrofoam, then it got stuck in the entrance to their hole-house. those were the red ants. there was a line of black ants passing right by, but they ignored all the food stuffs on offer. my friends and i didn't have much to do that particular lunchtime at school.
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
Starship Troopers?

can i get mah cookie now?

yes, yes you can...
**gives cookie**

Cwhatididthere?
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Quote by funkyducky
ants are stupid. when faced with the choice of chocolate, noodle and styrofoam, they took the styrofoam, then it got stuck in the entrance to their hole-house. those were the red ants. there was a line of black ants passing right by, but they ignored all the food stuffs on offer. my friends and i didn't have much to do that particular lunchtime at school.

They'll seek revenge on you when they're your size.

You're ****ed.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by diminishedtobme
The jelly fish will rise from the sea and take their throne as dominate creature!

Indeed.
The Jellyfish Will Succeed Where The Monkeys Have Failed.
Page 1 of 2