Nah online they usually look chrome but are generally black.
I saw my omen extreme online, looked chrome.. saw it in real life and it was black.
I think they call it Cosmo Black finish. Black with glossy surface.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

FYI, the older C-1+ models had chrome hardware. Thats what I've got; an old maple finish C-1+.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by Gh057
I've played the new Avenger 2009 limited at the local GC.

Loved it to death.

that has to do with anything with this thread... how?

anyways, it's black chrome. i have the catalog and the list it as Black Chrome.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Since when is the colour of the hardware even an issue? People seem to buy guitars based purely on aesthetics, rather than playability.
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Quote by randomhero93
that has to do with anything with this thread... how?

anyways, it's black chrome. i have the catalog and the list it as Black Chrome.

It was one of the new ones they put out this year.

Smartass.
Quote by Gh057
It was one of the new ones they put out this year.

Smartass.

we're talkin about hardware color on the new Hellraiser C-1. not how well the Avenger plays.

Smartass.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
we're talkin about hardware color on the new Hellraiser C-1. not how well the Avenger plays.

Smartass.

Hint: Don't start this crap with me.
hello guys... Some time ago, I have bought an Omen Extreme 6 Tobacco Sunburst finish... what can I say, it's one BADASS guitar... it's versatile and it has lots of sustain... not to mention it's very comfortable... since it's a low-cost axe, I think that one has to try more than one and then select the one which sounds the best... I had tried three of them and finally chose the one that I have... I've got a song where I used this guitar... it can be found on my myspace page and it's titled Blues for Leo, since I recorded that with Amplitube Fender
Quote by lokster
Since when is the colour of the hardware even an issue? People seem to buy guitars based purely on aesthetics, rather than playability.

Why are you assuming just because i like guitars to look good considering im paying a fair amount of cash for them, that i wouldnt be concerned with playability
Quote by lokster

Sorry, but some of us actually do care about playing something that looks as good as it sounds.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by SliceSlice
Why are you assuming just because i like guitars to look good considering im paying a fair amount of cash for them, that i wouldnt be concerned with playability

If the hardware colour was never an issue why wait till now to buy one?
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Quote by lokster
If the hardware colour was never an issue why wait till now to buy one?

ive had a hellraiser 7 for a few years as well as 7 other guitars, and i was in the market for a new hellraiser anyway and was glad to hear they do it with black chrome.

you always get one in every thread...
It's black chrome. As in BLACK with a CHROME type reflective finish. I've played at least 5 different hellraisers.

/thread.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top