I thought ace of spades too, but I'm looking for something more relaxing, chill out, keyboardy stuff, like Porcupine Tree or something.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The answer to everything is Jane's Addiction, Nine Inch Nails or Counting Crows.

Whenever I hear someone mention CC I always think of the song featured on Shrek...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The album Stupid Dream by Porcupine tree is amazing. Play along to that, or The Sky Moves Sideways. Both are excellent masterpieces.

EDIT: An Albatross... look them up. ;D
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by StewieSwan
inb4 pokerface

It's not about poker, it's about her lesbian experiences.

Also the uptown poker club by Jerry Reed
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Diversion2007
i cum blood

Weird, I thought the first reply would be this :P
The Modern Jazz Quartet, or the Jacques Loussier Trio, with much whiskey and cigars.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
That Was a Crazy Game of Poker - O.A.R.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Maybe some slow blues , jazz , set a 'smoky' environment. Get a few cigars , beer etc and play those cards bitch.
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Quote by Maiden_Beast
Maybe some slow blues , jazz , set a 'smoky' environment. Get a few cigars , beer etc and play those cards bitch.

This man (I assume you have a penis) speaks the truth.