I'm probably gonna get a Bugera 1990(I change my mind back and forth ) and I need help choosing a cab for it.
Anything from 1x12" to 2x12"(Maybe 4x12", but i think it's too loud). I can use about 100-300€. I'd take Avatar but I think shipping fees would be pretty big(I live in Europe)

I've been looking at these:

ORANGE PPC112(Has Celestion Vintage 30)
HARLEY BENTON G212 VINTAGE(Has Celestion Vintage 30)

Any good?
As a European, you can't get Avatar shipped to you unless you live in the Netherlands or are willing to have a third-party broker do it.

I'd go for an Orange or Framus 2x12.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Dude just get a Marshall 1960A 4 x 12 it may be loud but you can always turn it down a little bit.
^Yes because if all else fails, go marshall

TS, don't listen to people like that. I'd say go for an orange 212 if you can afford it. Anything with V30s will do, but you may want a combination of speakers.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss

I'm not really too knowledgeable about cabs (i only know stuff about the speakers ) but I've heard good stuff about Orange cabs. Also, i think the wood is important too, look for something with like 13 or 14 ply i think? And also, greenback speakers are amazing, so possibly look for something with those
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR

I'm not really too knowledgeable about cabs (i only know stuff about the speakers ) but I've heard good stuff about Orange cabs. Also, i think the wood is important too, look for something with like 13 or 14 ply i think? And also, greenback speakers are amazing, so possibly look for something with those

They also ship to Canada and the Netherlands.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs

Since when? I just looked at their website and it just says to the U.S... unless i skipped ovre something.
Quote by Avatar Website
3. Are your products available in other countries? YES

Canada We were planning on shipping to Canada but got too much red tape from Canadian Govt/ Fedex Canada so we are not shipping there presently. We'd suggest finding a freight forward in the US that can forward shipments to you in Canada. We can also ship to someone in the US that you know who can receive items for you.

Australia Geoff Whitehead at the 4wd workshop, 16 wells road Frankston 3199 Victoria and the phone number 03 97861818

Holland Rob at Wiersma Global Products www.wiersmaglobalproducts.nl, Albert Hahnweg 148, 7242EL, Lochem, +31613201906

For other countries, please check with a freight forwarder like shopUSA.com ...we can ship to them and they forward to you. You can also google

Freight forwarders in the US and shop for the best rates.

Quote by The_Bosstone
Your getting a cab for your G-Dec?

Do you not read the actual post?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

^You're going to need the extra wattage. Even if you ran it in the triode (60w) mode into the 112, you'd be pushing it because the V30 speakers are 60w each. I say get the 212 (120w) and run the head in 60w mode, which is still LOUD AS HELL!
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by bubb_tubbs

Unfortunately they don't ship to Canada. The best you can do is get a third party company to ship it. I'm going to the States to pick mine up

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.