To begin with, I'm not sure if this is in the right forum. Mod's can feel free to move/close.

I just tuned my guitar into open c for the first time, and other than improvising and writing some melodies, i have no way to practice. Could you recommend some songs or scales for me to learn?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by webbtje
Most things Devin Townsend. What muzak are you into usually?

Mostly Thrash or Prog and Sometimes Blues.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
?

Not much upper-string stuff, give me a minute.

This would be more challenging and diverse. It also has a solo courtesy of Steve Vai, so you can cut your teeth on that
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 11, 2009,
well scales are the same in open C as they are in every other tuning, i would recommend working out where the scales fall on a differently tuned fretboard.

also have a feel of some chords that pop up in open C, open tunings are very easy to add extensions to. once you have that down look at some jazz maybe?
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
As I Am, In the Name of God, both by Dream Theater. Challenging stuff but can be fun.
Both in C standard. Never mind the low string intervals, the high strink wanky rubbish would be impossible to play.