Tone pros wrap around adjustable bridge
1 volume- Black speed knobs
1 tone-Black speed knobs
5 way rotary switch- Black speed knobs
Chrome grover 18:1 locking tuners
locking strap buttons
18 gauge wire
Seymour Duncan Custom Custom™ SH-11 and TB-11 pick ups chrome covers

Here are the pics: The gap in the center will be routed out for an abalone strip

Carved out the cutaway

Carved out the waist and routed out the side for a smooth non-traditional flat top

looks really good mate. I love the look of blue stained figured maple.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Wow man, niiicee, thats gonna be a good axe, can't wait to see the finished product.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Quote by LP Addict
looks cool but that center line is pretty bad man, you should fix the gap.

Its being routed out for an abalone strip. I didnt feel like planing it down a hair if i was routing it our a .050".

ThanX for all the comments guys, any input would be awesome. Should I do a flamed maple neck tho? I really wanted all rosewood to warm the tone up but I never had an ebony finger board!
Quote by TAweaver09
Its being routed out for an abalone strip. I didnt feel like planing it down a hair if i was routing it our a .050".

ThanX for all the comments guys, any input would be awesome. Should I do a flamed maple neck tho? I really wanted all rosewood to warm the tone up but I never had an ebony finger board!

haha it's funny how you should use decimals for inches.

Anyway that's not the point, well the thing is that you shouldn't have an ebony board just because you've not had one before, i've never had a full hollow archtop guitar before, doesn't mean i'm going to build one though. I'm gonna build what i want. If you want a rosewood neck then go for it.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by eddiehimself
haha it's funny how you should use decimals for inches.

haha, yea thats what stew mac uses(plus millimeters) but we have to use the dumbest scale on the planet because were America. blah blah.

I really like the look of an Ebony fingerboard, thus I never had one but was gonna use the pickups I used to kinda warm it up if I were using the Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard. But however if I do end up going all rosewood Ill change pickups.

Thanx for your input
You get a +1 for getting Kyle to post.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Yeah, I got an ebony board for my first build because ive never had one before, and I dont regret it. Ive even got class B ebony and Im thrilled, so just imagine. The only bad thing about it is that because it is very hard it tends to crack so be carefull specially when hammering frets in, and when filing it.

And must I say that maple cap is awsome so thick, I love it. Also nice body shape, I couldn't tell in the pictures but are you going to go with some les paul contours, bevels?

Cheers, keep it up
I wanted to make it an archtop but this is my first build with a guitar. So I already have the next one planned out for next spring so we'll see about that. The next one will be all exotic woods. not sure what tho.
Also anyone want any Rosewood trusrod covers??/ I have 4 left, ten bucks with free shipping.
Oh forgot this too but Ill make another post about it aswell. I have 4 more rosewood trussrod covers left. Ill get rid of them for ten bucks with free shipping. PM me if you want them here are pics.