Well, my current amp "Spider III" has these wires that are connected to the speaker... if that's what your talking about... But if a speaker cable looks like a guitar cable, its not, this is like a thin wire thats attached to the speaker but can be removed...

But I'm more speficially talking about the Blues Junior that I'm getting soon... I'm not sure if it has a speaker cable or not.
My combo has an EXT jack to connect to a cab, and it also has a switch to change the ohm load. I don't know how the amps you're talking about are set up, but it may be a pain to power an extra cab if they're not designed to do that.
Quote by chokmool
My combo has an EXT jack to connect to a cab, and it also has a switch to change the ohm load. I don't know how the amps you're talking about are set up, but it may be a pain to power an extra cab if they're not designed to do that.

Well, if the Blues Junior is in anyway set up like a Twin Reverb, it shouldn't be that hard connecting it to a cabinet and giving the cab some power... Although I'm not sure if 15 watts is enough to power a cabinet.
The BJr has a speaker jack, unplug the combo speaker, plug a speaker cable in and then plug that into the cab. You can drive a halfstack with a 1 watt amp, 15 watts is plenty.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not