Yeah I know its a ****ty pedal, but its all I've got! :P
If anyone could help me out on getting a good or even a decent tone with this thing that'd be awesome. I'm going for an As I Lay Dying sort of tone. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I'm using a Marshal MG30DFX
Last edited by Joshbeau at Jul 11, 2009,
Damn that pedal is made of treble... start with treble to 0 and distortion to 6 max.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
start with knobs at 12. turn the lows to 11 o'clock and turn the highs to 1 o'clock. then for the 2 mids turn the outer mids to 1 o'clock and the inner mids to 11 o'clock. and the distortion around 3 o'clock. thats what i'm working with temporarily and prsonally, it doesn't sound too bad.

EDIT: oh and make sure you eq your amp with something with a lot of bass and lower the treble.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Jul 11, 2009,
What amp are you running it through? Generally the metal zone sounds bad because of its super high ear piercing treble, so try something with a lot of low mids and bass, with just enough treble and upper mids to keep your clarity. Don't max out the distortion, just use enough to get a tight palm mute. Hope this helped some.
-Colton