Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I'm in a slump, (having a ****ty streak). I've been threatened to be kicked out of my house again, and my dad and I almost got into a fight. My ex humiliated me in front of all my friends, made me fackin cry.
(You know why I broke up with you? Because you're a jobless f*ck, a sh*tty smothering boyfriend, and you don't have the balls to grow up and do what you need to.)
Usually I write things, but i've stopped because i'm scaring my friends, I've already looked at the Demotivational and Laugh/Lose Threads, no change in mood.

Can y'all give me some ideas to just get out of this slump?
I've been diagnosed as bipolar, yeah i have overall mood changes, but this one has been going for months.
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Harvest her organs for drug money.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Gibson06
Get professional help, and get on meds. The pit cannot help you.

/thread
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Mope around all day, eat, sleep.

It's really all you can do until you feel better.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
See a psychologist. He'll help you.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Steal a golf cart and go on a rampage hitting people with the golf clubs while driving by them.

steal a seal from the local zoo and let it loose in miscellaneous people's pools.

sell some crack to a local 4 year old and then go complain to her father that you saw her sucking some guys pen0r for more crack

find a bunch of baby ducklings and throw them at people.

pretend your a secret agent and do random spy moves in a crowded area.

eat a turkey in the middle of the street.

go hunting for pigeons

run up to random people and shout famous movies quotes in their face

go up to somebody's porch and sit there until they get home and when they do, you should have some sort of fake gun, either say "get off my lawn" or "you just keep on walking boy."

ride through the middle of town on a deer.

try out a homemade flying machine in a crowded place.

run through town saying "the government took my baby!"

order a pizza and send it to the house next to you and watch the hilarity unfold.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

'ello, what's all this then?

EDIT: a cookie for whoever knows in what way this is relevant to the thread.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 11, 2009,
seek professional help, you really sound like you need it. In the meantime, forget about that evil bit*h of a g/f and try to reconcile with your dad.
This is not a sig
Diese hier ist keine Sig
Ceci n'est pas un sig
Questa non è una firma

is amused
Last edited by mattant250 at Jul 11, 2009,
You people who are making jokes, are twats. This guy needs some decent help and advice from us here!
He said that jokes aren't cheering him up already, about the demotivational poster threads and whatever.
I know someone who has bipolar disorder. She says when she's having a low, she tries to smile her way through it when she comes back up.
And she's one of the nicest people I know too because of it, it's not all bad. ^-^
Also, from my own experience, don't bottle it up. Speak to someone. Maybe even speak to a pyschologist or someone. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
meh
Quote by teensean
Hey guys, I'm in a slump, (having a ****ty streak). I've been threatened to be kicked out of my house again, and my dad and I almost got into a fight. My ex humiliated me in front of all my friends, made me fackin cry.
(You know why I broke up with you? Because you're a jobless f*ck, a sh*tty smothering boyfriend, and you don't have the balls to grow up and do what you need to.)
Usually I write things, but i've stopped because i'm scaring my friends, I've already looked at the Demotivational and Laugh/Lose Threads, no change in mood.

Can y'all give me some ideas to just get out of this slump?
I've been diagnosed as bipolar, yeah i have overall mood changes, but this one has been going for months.

You come to a guitar forum for advice?? Jesus...................
@dbostwick
go ninja on her ass
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
hit the drugs/alcohol abuse heavily. it's the only logical solution.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
*giant list of stuff*QUOTE]
that's actually the first helpful post, i might try some of those.

i'm currently listening to Devil Wears Prada/Job For a Cowboy/other like bands, and playing pokemon blue
I Pan-Tallica
First of all, you seriously need to punch your ex straight in the nose 'cause she sounds like a stupid bitch.
Quote by teensean

i'm currently listening to Devil Wears Prada/Job For a Cowboy/other like bands

There's your problem!

No seriously, try to listen to some more upbeat, happier stuff. Watch a comedy/happy movie. Go out with some friends and play football. Make yourself a treat. Exercise. Meditate. Other things that make YOU happy.

And I would start setting yourself small targets. Simple stuff like, I dunno, "I will clean up my room" today. Meeting that target will make you feel accomplished. Then bigger and bigger targets, with bigger and bigger accomplishments = more happiness and a sorted out life.

This.

Quote by Gibson06

Or that, whatever works.
Quote by ZackyJW83
You people who are making jokes, are twats. This guy needs some decent help and advice from us here!
He said that jokes aren't cheering him up already, about the demotivational poster threads and whatever.
I know someone who has bipolar disorder. She says when she's having a low, she tries to smile her way through it when she comes back up.
And she's one of the nicest people I know too because of it, it's not all bad. ^-^
Also, from my own experience, don't bottle it up. Speak to someone. Maybe even speak to a pyschologist or someone. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

People say that i'm probably the nicest person they've met, I don't drink anymore, too many bad things end up happening, I kinda don't want to see a pysch, I already have a growing history of depression/crazy and it won't help me join the air force if he diagnoses me as depressed or crazy
I Pan-Tallica
your ex is just your ex (and it doesn't seem like you two have remained friends), and you will always have fights with your parents and things won't cool down until you're older and have really realized what they've done for you. it's okay to go cry or whatever for a few days, but if you don't snap out of it soon then you have a real problem on your hands.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
your ex is just your ex (and it doesn't seem like you two have remained friends), and you will always have fights with your parents and things won't cool down until you're older and have really realized what they've done for you. it's okay to go cry or whatever for a few days, but if you don't snap out of it soon then you have a real problem on your hands.

been there;done that after we broke up, i had to talk to the counselor for an hour trying to convince not to call anybody for "help" after she found one of my little writings
I Pan-Tallica
Well there's something to smile about already if people say that! ^-^

It's the wrong word then, not a person who diagnoses you, a person who talks it through with you. They won't sit there a tell you what's wrong with you like some robot, they'll help you understand your problems and how to overcome them.

I've always been reluctant to go too, about a month ago I was dealing with some huge depression problem and I didn't want to go to anyone. But my big sister practically forced me because she knew it would help me.
She was right n'all despite my reluctance. [=
meh
Have you tried masturbation?
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
whatever you do, don't get high and then watch the video for Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine. It'll **** your brain up big time
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
mmm..

the thing is,

you can't let yourself dwell on things.

the key to it is keeping busy.

don't give your mind any time to linger on depressing thoughts/memories/situations.

Play WoW.

seriously.

get a job,

do anything to consume your mind.

keep that **** busy and you'll be fine.
get a nice guitar and a huge amp crank it to ten and scream **** you (insert g/f name)and then eat some cereal...
I know better than to just sit and let it fester, trust me, i know that
(attempted...)
I'm trying to organize a camping trip with my friends for tonight.

and the ex..
evilmegabitch. she doesn't realize what she's missing out on. yet despite all our constant fights, i still have feelings, just not as strong, and its been...4 months now?

i just have to find some way out of my house.
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by dethbymetal15
get a nice guitar and a huge amp crank it to ten and scream **** you (insert g/f name)and then eat some cereal...

Holy ****: this!
Hey do you have a car or even a bike?

Pump it up and ride around.

If you like near 'outdoors' go exploring in ditches and stuff.
or play guitar XD
Quote by Gibson06

+1
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Eliyahu
Grow some balls, you jobless fuck.

This is not a sig
Diese hier ist keine Sig
Ceci n'est pas un sig
Questa non è una firma

is amused
Get out there, look for a job, write some music/do a hobby, just get something to do... Write some stuff for the S&L section of this forum for us? We're always after new writers so we don't feel utterly useless.
Page 1 of 2