Whats up UGers..........i might get an Agile 2000 later on in this year.......but the only store i could find with Agiles is Rodo music......does anyone know if Rondo music ships to Canada?......because i really want an Agile.....instead of spending my money on some cheap ass epiphone les pual........

thanks for your help
they do, but they ship FedEX express and it costs over $100. But on the plus side it's fast.

Oh, and you have to order a case as well.
Quote by led_zeppelin_96
Whats up UGers..........i might get an Agile 2000 later on in this year.......but the only store i could find with Agiles is Rodo music......does anyone know if Rondo music ships to Canada?......because i really want an Agile.....instead of spending my money on some cheap ass epiphone les pual........

thanks for your help

Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
it cost me 73 something to get my 900 pound agile les paul shipped to my house and took 3 days.... so not bad... all you gotta do is ask
~Defiant~
Quote by RR787

It's what I'm gonna say. Agiles are just made in the same factorys as older Epis (I mean, Korean Epis are meant to be better than Chinese ones, but it's not my point), so the Agiles are just basically Epiphones anyways. As harsh as I come on, it's not like your getting a Gibson for like 200 quid.

Oh well. What's your current guitar and current amp? To see if it's worth getting a new guitar at the mo,
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by RR787

i ams sure he meant like the special II he wasn't trying to dis your Elitist
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Shayne777
i ams sure he meant like the special II he wasn't trying to dis your Elitist

lol +1
Quote by BelowZero
you like bass sound. wanna go crazy on stage. and want a "place for a whammy bar"

have you been playing for two weeks?

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
I've heard of a guitar with five colored frets, but they don't play well.
Quote by Crydius
If you spend 900 lbs on an Agile, why didn't you get a Gibson Les Paul Special?
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar?sku=517030

I mean, really.

Or saved 200 more pounds and got a Les Paul Standard?

were going to assume you didnt read the thread, shipping to CANADA which uses dollars i meant my guitar was heavy (aka 900lbs) and it still only cost 73 dollars
~Defiant~
Quote by Aurex
were going to assume you didnt read the thread, shipping to CANADA which uses dollars i meant my guitar was heavy (aka 900lbs) and it still only cost 73 dollars

Hush, the Canadian Pound is the one with the bear on it.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
Hush, the Canadian Pound is the one with the bear on it.

no no its the goose silly
~Defiant~
Quote by STABxYOU
Hush, the Canadian Pound is the one with the beaver on it.

fix't

us canuckistinians... we like our beavers, ch'know?
heck ya EH' nyways sorry to thread jack but

to TS yes they ship to canada, for a reasonable rate
~Defiant~
Quote by Ghold125
you can......just email them.....and find......out..........

c'mon lets not be sensible now because we all know ug is the absolute most reliable source on the internet followed by wikipedia and then encyclopedia dramatica.