This has very little potential since you found an isolated example
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I remember a Tears For Fears music video in which Roland Orzabal gets a paper airplane square in the eye...

...but I can't remember which video it was...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
In a lot of Rammstein Videos (Benzin, Ich Will) the keyboardist get owned
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Most pop music videos in the UK where the directors dress females up like total morons and the dumb singer thats gettingpaidthroughtheass just goes with it for the money!

A lot of metal videos too, it's fair to say a lot of the time music videos DO NOT do bands justice.

Don't think of your sister naked.

[You just did]
If I could locate the video, I'd contribute the live footage of Lamb of God back in 03 I believe where Randy Blythe jumps into the pit and immediately gets pushed down by this big 'roid ragin' dude.

EDIT: It's on the Terror and Hubris DVD
Last edited by Ekofu at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by Gakbez
In a lot of Rammstein Videos (Benzin, Ich Will) the keyboardist get owned

he owns himself with the stupid outfits, especially the goggles. I mean get real your 40 years old stop playing dress up.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ac/dc752
he owns himself with the stupid outfits, especially the goggles. I mean get real your 40 years old stop playing dress up.

LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0D_Xcj_5Go

1:10, falls while attempting to stage dive.
2:50, she comes back and fails again, but doesn't fall.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
When they where filming the Dani California video Flea got wanged in the head with a microphone. dont think its the final version though...
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I think LaBrie owned a guy at one of the Dream Theater concerts.The video was epic.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Jul 12, 2009,
there is also that video of maynard beating up some guy while singing. but i guess that's not unintentional.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Hayley Williams of Parmore gets knocked in the face by a headstock in the video for Misery Business right before the solo.

Also, Adam Lazzara has hit at least 3/4 of Taking Back Sunday with the microphone :P
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I think LaBrie owned a guy at one of the Dream Theater concerts.The video was epic.

Wasn't there a concert where Myung tackle him?
Quote by StrayCatBlues
Hayley Williams of Parmore gets knocked in the face by a headstock in the video for Misery Business right before the solo.

Just checked it.
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
Quote by IWantYourBallz

Just checked it.

"It's gonna just feel sooo-"

*bash*
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
It's not unintentional, but Green Day's Walking Contradiction features scores of people getting owned.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by lyonk55
Wasn't there a concert where Myung tackle him?

Yeah, one of the members *cough*Portnoy*cough* made a bet that Myung wouldn't tackle him, and he did. I haven't seen a video, though.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Yeah, one of the members *cough*Portnoy*cough* made a bet that Myung wouldn't tackle him, and he did. I haven't seen a video, though.

Yeah, I looked for a video, but nothing came up. You'd think it would have been uploaded onto the net my someone - hard to believe nobody was videoing at the time.
Wow, congrats TS, I didn't know anyone else knew this epic band.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.