Is it that weird to go to a concert by yourself? I found a ticket for a concert on Craigslist, but there's only one, and I don't think anybody else I know is going. Will it be really awkward to go by myself?
Thanks.
Sending a dummy to my God.

ITT: We say what will happen to TS if he goes there by himself.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If it's metal, you need other people you know to prevent death by moshpit. Unless you're the 6'6" guy with dreads who always causes death by moshpit
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Well it depends, who is it?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
no, not really. I don't know how often I've been separated by my friends at concerts and they're nowhere to be found. It doesn't feel weird at all to be without them. Besides, you might even make friends there.
nah, its not wierd...you'll just be that wierdo loner in the corner of the room staring at everyone else having a good time..........but no, theres nothing wierd in that....
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
what band are you going to see?

and also, you don't need people to have a good time at a gig.. when I lose the peeps I have gone with, I usually have a better time.. but that's just me..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Perfection 101
If it's metal, you need other people you know to prevent death by moshpit. Unless you're the 6'6" guy with dreads who always causes death by moshpit

Nah, it's not metal.

You're better off going by yourself. Then you can do all the crazy **** you always wanted to and no one will ever know.
There be no shelter here.
I don't know. I've never gone to a show by myself. I would probably feel awkward. I mean I rarely see people alone at shows. Almost everyone is there with at least one friend.
It depends on where you live. Here in STL, its a little scary, just to say from personal experience. I always like having somewhere there, just for piece of mind.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
I went to see muse by myself... then some of my friends got last minute tickets and followed me in. I was at the front though so I didn't see them until after. It was fine, a very normal concert experience
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Last edited by Domino at Jul 11, 2009,
I'd say its ok...but I haven't done it...I mean I'd go to a football game on my own...its just more fun with other people.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Im going to see acdc by myself. Kinda hard to find a friend to pay 100 dollars for a band they dont like
Quote by El3ment380
Im going to see acdc by myself. Kinda hard to find a friend to pay 100 dollars for a band they dont like

+1

although i did manage to find someone to go to ac/dc with me when they were here
if you are a twenty something year old man, going to see hannah montanna (for instance) by yourself, then yes, there is something wrong with that.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
The band will stop the show and point you out in the crowd because you're alone.

That actually happened at a Wolf gig. Well, not as such. The guitarist was flirting with a lass who he noticed was on her own
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
If you want to see the band then go. Concerts are spent listening to the bands for the majority of the time. You may end up sitting with a bunch of cool hot girls.
I went to see Incubus by myself two years ago. Just find people in the crowd that you can get along with, strike up a conversation before the show, and it's smooth sailing from there.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Tempoe
If you want to see the band then go. Concerts are spent listening to the bands for the majority of the time. You may end up sitting with a bunch of cool hot girls.

This. Even if not hot girls at least some cool dudes who you can chill with.

Use it as an opportunity to meet new people, instead of hang out with old ones.
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
At first I though you meant like "AC/DC is doing a show for one person only, and I got the ticket, is that weird?"

But like said before.

You being a older male and going to Hannah Montana = WEird.

You being in your 20's, finding some people to "be" with= Not WEird.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Nah, just be friendly and make small talk with people around you. As long as you aren't super self-conscious, you should be fine. You're there to enjoy the music, yeah?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja