I won a Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus and there's things on it that just dont seem right. I went to the website but i couldent figure out the serial number chart stuff so i would appreciate it so much if someone could tell me the info on this guitar. The serial number is 001160388. Thanks
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
It's legit.
Made in January 2006 in Nashville.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Thanks man. There are just a lot of parts on the guitar that are sketchy. But thanks a lot for that
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
The things on it that don't seem right may be because it's a standard plus, and not just a standard? Anyway, what did you win it on? lol
Fender US Standard Strat '07
Epiphone Les Paul '94
Marshall MG100FX
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss ME-70
Boss TU-2
It was a contest at my local music store. Its in root beer color with insane bookmatched flame top. I also won tickets to go see coheed and cambria and the allman bros so it was cool
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo