ok go back a few months and i meet this guy at a party who takes massive advantage of my very drunk friend but I forgive him and introduce him to the rest of my friends.

A week ago he invited me and 3 other friends round his for tonight to drink etc. Then on Wednesday he turns to me and says he cant have anyone round tonight.

Now i find out my 3 friends are actually round his, he just didn't invite me cause he's trying to get with this girl I've liked a long time.

Should I stay friends my three original friends or just ditch them all?
Obviously I can't be mates with him anymore!

TLDR: invite dude into my group of friends now hes edging me out of my group

Tell your freinds about him taking advantage.
Don't ditch your freinds, let them know that he's a douche.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
build new friends with 6ft power chords so you can unplug them if they go against you
Llama

On

Llama
If you have the brains to get away with killing him, go for it. Otherwise, you need new friends

EDIT:
Quote by eldanny
Tell your freinds about him taking advantage.
Don't ditch your freinds, let them know that he's a douche.

I'm in a similar situation at the moment; I tried this and it didn't work in the slightest
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Jul 11, 2009,
I dont get it

Why do you need to ditch them?
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Oh no! So this guy is trying to get with a girl that you aren't going out with, but you like her? OMG you might need to talk to him about it!!!!
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Why would you ditch your friends? Because they left you out of something? Deal with it, friends aren't obligated to take you everywhere they go.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
woah that is some master trickery.. but no, have 3 friends round to your house.. and/or talk to them..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Oh no! So this guy is trying to get with a girl that you aren't going out with, but you like her? OMG you might need to talk to her about it!!!!

Fixed.

If TS isn't dating her, he has no right on her.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Sneak into his house and warm his room up somehow so that at night he has to open the window. Then during the night sneak in to his room holding a knife and covered in blood (a blood substitute will suffice) and dressed as Mr.T, then say "I pity the fool who messes with me!" and everything will work it self out from there.

Note: Above advice might cause more problems than it solves, but will be a good story to tell your cellmate.
Quote by maidenfan15
Why would you ditch your friends? Because they left you out of something? Deal with it, friends aren't obligated to take you everywhere they go.

after being invited they all tell me its not on

so its not so much not being involved, its being lied to

get with the girl before him then have sex in front of him in a public place, then film it and put it on youtube under the title:
"STILL WON'T INVITE ME OVER B*TCH?"
Quote by Diversion2007
Rape, Kill, Fap, Repeat

You're so funny. I've never heard that before.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by captaincrunk
so did they go?
either way, sounds like they don't like you.

yeah they're there at the minute

im getting the feeling no one does :P

It's very easy for him to lie and say "He decided not to come" or "He got called in to work for a big project" or some other bullcrap. As cliche as it is, if your friends have been friends long enough that you really feel they're good friends, I doubt they'd ditch you like that. Explain the situation and shun the son of a bitch.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
It never ends up peaceful. It usually explodes and no one ever wins in these situations. Just do what you think is best. Try to keep those friends and start hanging out with new people also. Worked for me.

EDIT: Also this
Quote by maidenfan15
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 11, 2009,
i thought they were very good friends, but if they were i dont think they'd lie to me about something just so im not involved in it

Quote by metal_al73
yeah they're there at the minute

im getting the feeling no one does :P

Well maybe no one does. Maybe you're searching a sample of the population that is too small to find you good friends, and need to meet more people and be more selective.