Besides the les paul and the ML, what other types of guitars have a similar small neck style?

and also, how can I remove corrosion from the metal parts on one of my guitar necks?
Small in what sense? Thickness, width, length, scale length, etc?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I believe there are some PRS models with 'small' scales.
To remove any corrosion I tend to find either replacing the parts out right (eg. screws and other disposable parts) or giving the parts a very hard scrub. Last time I used a screwdriver with a rag over the end to get rust off my fret markers, great for getting into the wee nooks and crannies lol
Almost any Gibson, Some ESPs, mainly the ones modeled after Gibsons, Carvin set neck guitars, and every brand pretty much sells some guitars with shorter scale lengths. Some Jackson king V's and Ibanez SZs.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
At first I thought you were asking about the neck-profiles and couldn't figure out why you were listing an LP and ML under the same category lol.

But yes, anything with a 24 3/4" scale is what you're looking for. Most Strat/Superstrat copies are the longer Fender 25 1/2" scale so watch out for them
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
PRS guitars are usually 25" scales, fender jags are shorter too, and ESP Viper and LP look-alike are 24.75" (can't remember the name, sorry)