So I finally got around to recording a couple things today with my vetta, like a month later then i said i was going to.

Only two things up there right now but let me know what you think of them. More to come very soon I've been workin on a bunch of stuff today. I would really appreciate some constructive criticism to help me improve my playing. Dont just tell me I suck, I know I'm not the greatest guitarist in the world.

songs are in profile.

thanks guys
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ
it was pretty good it sounded real nice and mellow the guitar parts fit real well together. just try to record it a little bit louder. the song seems too long and gets kinda boring you should put like changes in the music put a drum part. overall they are quite good. keep up the good work.

please crit any of my songs that are in my profile they are all rough copies.
yeah I just realized I recorded at a very low volume because I only have headphones for my computer right now and they were turned all the way up while recording. I fixed that in the new stuff I'm working on so hopefully it wont be that bad.

thanks by the way.

*edit*

Added another clip..

more to come
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ
Last edited by Dragonis at Jul 12, 2009,
*bump*

Fixed one of the clips I put up (Guitar Duel) that had too much clipping. Double tracked it, increased volume of third guitar, reduced the harsh clipping obviously, increased overall mix pretty much. Sounds a bit better now in my opinion.

The name of the clip is kind of decieving as the majority of the song the 3rd guitar is mostly shadowing what the second is doing or acting as a bass because the tone is very deep. There are a few parts where I break it out and try to follow up the second guitar though.

Guitar 1: Rhythm
Guitar 2: Lead 1
Guitar 3: Lead 2

Comments definitely welcome, in fact encouraged. Please let me know what you think

I will try adding drums and a bassline sometime soon.
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ