i suck at singing, the only key i really can sing is A !!!!!!! so please, id be much obliged if u could recommend me a bunch of classsic rock, blues songs, or any good older songs.....please......really.......i need these.....please.......thanks......if u leave some songs for me.....and they have to be in the key of A!!!! please!!!!!!!! god please!!!!!! help me!!!!!

thank you...
goodnight...
Jamison
redacted!
thank u! plz! i need more! more! more! classick rock! blues! rock! hard rock! anything but screamo! cause it sucks! thanks !
redacted!
Jack and Dianne - John Melloncamp
Hurts So Good -

I highly doubt that you can only sing in A. Try now singing in G or B and it will only be a little different. What you should be looking for are songs with a small vocal range, rather than the key for a beginning singer.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
^ This. Some songs might be in the key of A but the vocal melody might be really high / too low/ whatever. What you need to do is find songs you like, and then change keys to suit so you can sing them, and take note of the vocal range.
Quote by Jamisonm17
thank u! plz! i need more! more! more! classick rock! blues! rock! hard rock! anything but screamo! cause it sucks! thanks !

unfucking necessary. keep the bias to a minimum please.
Quote by bkmcrl
unfucking necessary. keep the bias to a minimum please.

You'll have to remind me where in the rules it says to not post your opinions.

TS, sticking to one key is the worst thing you can do to your vocal abilities. You need to try to stretch your limits or your singing is going to be stuck in a rut.

Edit: There's also already a sticky all about singing you might want to skim through.
Jesus loves you.
Last edited by Decapped at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by Decapped
You'll have to remind me where in the rules it says to not post your opinions.

TS, sticking to one key is the worst thing you can do to your vocal abilities. You need to try to stretch your limits or your singing is going to be stuck in a rut.

Look at his join date, thats why.

OT: this guy is right.
i just disagree with the fact he's bashing music that he probably hasnt even listened to before. He's just bashing screamo because its cool on UG. It's not against the rules, but it wasnt even necessary in his post. He could have just said except screamo, because i dont like that. instead of just screamo because it sucks.

On topic though.

+1 to everything decapped said. Try to branch out more.
Last edited by bkmcrl at Jul 11, 2009,
thanks every1, except the guy who keeps complaining, go complain elsewhere, this is my thread will say wat i want, and yes i can sing in other keys but A is my comfort zone, and i do practice singing other keys to increase my range but as far as songs i actually want to perform, i dont want to have to struggle while singing them :/
redacted!